In all seriousness

Guest insideowl

ohh its all down to numbers, if thats the case sign anothe dozen or so we'll wee wee the league

Not at all. But given that our manager supposedly knows the division inside out and is then is given the license to sign 15-20 players don't you think we should improve as a team and be better than relegation material!?

Or are you just bothered about having cheap digs and not having a counter active opinion? It's a forum mate, you won't agree with everyone.

There is an argument over the better teams,a good example from yesterday was the free kick. We had one 5 mins earlier and fooked it up, cos we let an18 yr old inexperienced player take it. They had a better player taking there, more obvious planning and scored.

Also,cue gave opposition just as many chances last season, but they couldn't convert like teams can in the championship, likewise us going forward, championship defences only give you 1/2 chances a game,coypu have to take them. If COG had taken that chance, we would have had something to defend. What we can't do at the moment is chase a game. We need to learn that fast.

What is worrying, is how many more rolls of the dice has DJ got, I can't see how he can change the team again, we have now changed the personnel several times now changed the formation.

If I was DJ I'd play the same side on Tuesday, surely no change can be the new 'change'!?!?

That's if he's still in charge?

Does anybody know Jones' game result history from first 10 games at likes of Cardiff, Wolves?

I say first 10 as a new league, team of new players etc, as if he'd only became manager in closed season.

It would be interesting to know.

Don't forget, so many new players, foreign too (takes time to understand british humour, sarcasm and more) and so much must be being asked of so many new and old (working with new ones, new ethos and styles) players, that's naturally got to take a while longer, than just a handful does it not?

Sorry, I always give it 10 league games every season before truly worrying at the table, position and season ahead.

Dons tin hat.

Guest Leeswfc3

Most of you are calling for Jones' head, or at least ''gifting'' him a few more games, but get real..

He's a fantastic manager at this level, he knows what he's doing, he's done it with Wolves and tried and nearly succeeded at Cardiff.

The other thing is, who the hell are you going to replace him with?! Throwing away a manager in place of another one is not the answer..

Look at Alan Irvine, everybody was praising his move here, little did we know how terrible he would turn out to be..

Feck off being impatient, Jones knows what he's doing.

Here we go again....boring boring boring, i couldn't give a throw what he's done, its about what he is, and will be doing for US, and at the minute it's simply no where near good enough.

Thats FACT no ifs and buts.

Most of you are calling for Jones' head, or at least ''gifting'' him a few more games, but get real..

He's a fantastic manager at this level, he knows what he's doing, he's done it with Wolves and tried and nearly succeeded at Cardiff.

The other thing is, who the hell are you going to replace him with?! Throwing away a manager in place of another one is not the answer..

Look at Alan Irvine, everybody was praising his move here, little did we know how terrible he would turn out to be..

Feck off being impatient, Jones knows what he's doing.

Even when he was first appointed, I thought Irvine for manager was a daft idea actually. We needed a personality manager at the time, someone who could coax a performance out of our playing squad, which wasn't the best.