Is it, na it carn't be, can it ?

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

We Saw this guy beggingpost-12412-0-57754500-1348687835_thumb.j outside a shop opposite The Giiddy Bridge Boozer in Southampton yesterday, and all commented to him how he resembled a former manager of our club, imagine our shock when his reply came in a broad Scottish accent, which was so much like Badge man that it was spooky.

Like the good W/ITES we are , he was of course furnished with some coinage, but the picture dosen't do justice to how like AI this guy was, unless, na it couldn't be, could it ????.

Edited by intercity0wl

Every time those clips come on Praise or Grumble where all the local managers say their names and which club they are manger of, I cringe like flip with AI's voice embedded in my brain. It's like a horrible nightmare that I just can't seem to shake off.

"I'm Alan Irvine, manager of Sheffield Wednesday".

Ifniuntribuneivnwecoievmituvnvtubyomimekxwxowxmkcjvuntubynutvncmcwicmwxkmissdwidnerk,onuln,broeicejvnrbtbnuvnunbtmbvneucencungtuhsidjwxomwo,w,owd,oldleplovrvntbutnvurcheucrvjtbntvurnrgnrivneucnvntbyutuvnrucnecineeicmekcmeocrtvimrtivmreucnruvntbiybnurcneunjbmbitnucnrutivn

Every time those clips come on Praise or Grumble where all the local managers say their names and which club they are manger of, I cringe like flip with AI's voice embedded in my brain. It's like a horrible nightmare that I just can't seem to shake off.

"I'm Alan Irvine, manager of Sheffield Wednesday".

Ifniuntribuneivnwecoievmituvnvtubyomimekxwxowxmkcjvuntubynutvncmcwicmwxkmissdwidnerk,onuln,broeicejvnrbtbnuvnunbtmbvneucencungtuhsidjwxomwo,w,owd,oldleplovrvntbutnvurcheucrvjtbntvurnrgnrivneucnvntbyutuvnrucnecineeicmekcmeocrtvimrtivmreucnruvntbiybnurcneunjbmbitnucnrutivn

I remember when we lost 5-0 to reading, and he slurred so bad in his speech. "Weeeeeeeeeeee diddddd crapppppp"