The Cardiff fan who posted prior to jones appointment !

Guest Cardiffowl2

Guest Cardiffowl2

Evening all some interesting comments on here jones did exactly the same to us but slightly different .We where a champ team with league one players fighting bottom 6 for years then he came in with 10 games to go got us out bottom 3 .Then new season we won first 2 lost 3or4 on the bounce then with basically a whole new team that took time to gel .The rest is history some of the most exciting football ever been produced at ninian park plus playoffs fa cup final etc etc.... Be patient lads and he will deliver he already has for you really .You have one of the best managers in this league the best we ever had .The negative Cardiff fans ie anti DJ are probley in there teens and have little knowledge of the times that both our clubs have had over the years . Just looked at your squad very young to give it time and good luck to you a DJ from a honest C.C.T.I.D fan .

Evening all some interesting comments on here jones did exactly the same to us but slightly different .We where a champ team with league one players fighting bottom 6 for years then he came in with 10 games to go got us out bottom 3 .Then new season we won first 2 lost 3or4 on the bounce then with basically a whole new team that took time to gel .The rest is history some of the most exciting football ever been produced at ninian park plus playoffs fa cup final etc etc.... Be patient lads and he will deliver he already has for you really .You have one of the best managers in this league the best we ever had .The negative Cardiff fans ie anti DJ are probley in there teens and have little knowledge of the times that both our clubs have had over the years . Just looked at your squad very young to give it time and good luck to you a DJ from a honest C.C.T.I.D fan .

Good post lad, good post.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Don't worry Cardiff if he wins the next three then all of a sudden he'll be viewed by the anti-mob as a messiah once again. Until the next slump!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Cardiffowl2

Excuse the grammar eckington but I'm drowning my sorrows with a few stellas after our 2-0 lead dissapeard today just stick with him you will be fine .One last thing give JB support he can be a selfish baby pretend u love him make him feel he is the special player and guarantee u will have the best striker in this league by far sheer class tbh but sulks is his main problem .

Guest 19swfc71

I still think it is too early to get too concerned even though recent performances and team selections have signaled a team in disarray but to put the record straight, Dave Jones started his reign at Cardiff at the beginning of the 2005/06 season not with ten games left and the team was not in the bottom 6 for years, the two seasons prior to DJ's arrival they were #13 and #16 after having spent several years in the lower divisions. Also, at Cardiff he had to sell players to balance the books each summer of his first few years there and thus expectations were much more modest than at Wednesday where I'm sure MM is expecting at least a top ten finish to justify the enormous wage bill the club now has for the current season.