Why Twitter is the worst thinkg to happen to mankind

Twitter yet again, the perfect opportunity to publicly insult one of our own players, we might as well tie him to a stake and burn him. Some absolute idiots amongst our fan base that think it's ok to slag people off like that all over the internet then criticise the player when he reacts, I'm sure Jay does care like any professional footballer would care, but what right does he have to be openly abused when he goes home at night by his own fans. I had a bad day recently, and I'm happy that I didn't get abused by a couple of hundred random w4nkers when I got home because that would have really improved the situation.

Twitters for wasters, get the flip outside and do something with your flipping lives. It repulses me.

Like I said in another thread, idiotter should be banned by the team for all professional footballers.

It can only ever lead to a negative effect on the player and the team.

Why can't they enforce that as part of the contarcts? I know plenty of employers that don't allow their workers to be on idiotter and Faceroger.

Also, why are the players on their ten minutes after the game and not in the dressing room learning how to improve upon their poor performance?

Why do players read it and reply though, I mean fans on this site are slagging bothroyd off, but for him to reply just fuels it, he's more an idiot then the fans imo.

I dont know how you'd feel if loads of people slagged you off with idle insults, on a day where he himself thought he was unlucky. To be fair our midfield and wingers didn't help him out at

all today, and he is bearing the blunt of everything just several games into his time here. Suppose to most of the brain dead fooktards that inhabit twitter abusing our own players is going to mend things.

Why do players read it and reply though, I mean fans on this site are slagging bothroyd off, but for him to reply just fuels it, he's more an idiot then the fans imo.

Because he has a right to have his say.

He could've cat footed around the situation and just tweeted 'sorry to the fans, will do better next time' which is the same garbage you see from every footballer on twitter.

But no. After getting literally hundreds of 'abuse tweets' he stood up for himself.

Truth is. No striker is going to score with no service. No striker is going to make a run into the box if there are no balls being played there.

He does run a bit lazily, but that's just Bothroyd. The same Bothroyd who scored 20+ last time he was in this league.

I dont know how you'd feel if loads of people slagged you off with idle insults, on a day where he himself thought he was unlucky. To be fair our midfield and wingers didn't help him out at

all today, and he is bearing the blunt of everything just several games into his time here. Suppose to most of the brain dead fooktards that inhabit twitter abusing our own players is going to mend things.

Personally I don't read twitter, If I was a footballer and on 7k a week I would definitely not be on twitter getting wound up and swearing at fans.

Because he has a right to have his say.

He could've cat footed around the situation and just tweeted 'sorry to the fans, will do better next time' which is the same garbage you see from every footballer on twitter.

But no. After getting literally hundreds of 'abuse tweets' he stood up for himself.

Truth is. No striker is going to score with no service. No striker is going to make a run into the box if there are no balls being played there.

He does run a bit lazily, but that's just Bothroyd. The same Bothroyd who scored 20+ last time he was in this league.

Just keep the phone off till sunday JB - simples.