Who Left.

Guest Buggleskkely

Think it was pretty clear from the number of empty seats at the final whistle that it wasn't just "part timers" who left early. Our ST/ regulars were very quick on their toes!

As a "part timer" and one-time ST holder I have never understood why people walk out before the end; you wouldn't leave a movie, concert, meal, etc... before it finished so why football? Weird!

Think it was pretty clear from the number of empty seats at the final whistle that it wasn't just "part timers" who left early. Our ST/ regulars were very quick on their toes!

As a "part timer" and one-time ST holder I have never understood why people walk out before the end; you wouldn't leave a movie, concert, meal, etc... before it finished so why football? Weird!

If it was crap and you'd paid £30 you would....

Guest v1images

You would if you knew what happened at the end of the film or if the concert was full of miming ( in which case you would want a full refund) or if you discovered they put labrador not beef in your pie.

If it was crap and you'd paid £30 you would....

But until you see how the film ends (the underdog wins etc..), the barnstorming encore or have the dessert to die for the event isn't over and you might change your mind as to it's worth.

PS

Agreed that last nights ending didn't improve things but it COULD have!

I left in injury time, had my 7 year old with me on a school night.Hope I can be excused sir.

4/10 See me after (if you're allowed to stay up late that is).

PS

Hope you're not one of the sweary parents on the Kop I've been reading about!

I went on 83 minutes as I've got two kids to get to the car.

Season ticket holder but couldn't give an Iranian what the 'stay until the final whistle brigade' say or think.

Ooooohhhhh, hark at you!

Bet your kids don't know that the Lion King has a happy ending either!

NB

I'm not overly fussed really, just seems odd to leave without knowing how it ends and potentially missing out on an amazing comeback.

You all have my 'permission' to leave whenever you want - just don't pretend it's only the 'part timers' who do it!

Guest Lebanon Owl

I got chased out of the stadium by MilanTheMan's Dad wanting to get to Yummy's nice and early. He was spilling coke everywhere, seemed fuming about something.