According to BBC Sport...

Guest swfc 4 lyfe

Guest swfc 4 lyfe

That link just takes you to the generic SWFC page on BBC. Nothing on there about it (at least now). You got a link to the actual story?

Scroll down to the squad list and he is there.

Guest swfc 4 lyfe

He signed on loan last week. The link is here www.swfc.co.uk//Garner_joins_S6//index/3923///home/link/9

I'm not saying i think he has signed just found it weird he was on our squad.

I'm not saying i think he has signed just found it weird he was on our squad.

Some mis-information must have been fed from somewhere as I was in corals shortly before the Palace game and they had him in our team to play that day!

Some mis-information must have been fed from somewhere as I was in corals shortly before the Palace game and they had him in our team to play that day!

Must happen a lot. The Football League iPhone app told me Diogo Amado was starting in goal for us on Friday night...

Must happen a lot. The Football League iPhone app told me Diogo Amado was starting in goal for us on Friday night...

Been a bit of a farce really. We signed him,decided he wasn't good enough and sent him back..Now calls from fans on owlstalk for Kirkland to be dropped for shipping too many goals have pushed DJ into resigning him as a back up keeper.