CLASS

Guest Burybum

Guest Burybum

Hi chaps Bury fan here, I've been watching your progress for the last 12 months since you signed Lowe and all I can say is since DJ took over you have looked class especially when u nobbed us 4-1 in his first game. It gets me tonight when they are saying it's an upset you lot are my banker every week on the coupon lol, wouldn't be surprised to see you challenging for auto come the end of the season. Good luck, cracking club, fans and owlstslk makes my day lol all the best this season chaps.

Guest Burybum

Thanks for the kind words mate.

P.S. you're not another one of Neil's aliases are you? :rolleyes:

Ha no I just love reading this forum proper fans and proper banter all our forum is doom and gloom about budgets and since we signed David Healy sectarianism lol only at Bury ffs

Guest 1banana2banana

Love bury, we should let them have giles coke as a goodwill gesture after we took mike jones and Lowe off them last season.

Love bury, we should let them have giles coke as a goodwill gesture after we took mike jones and Lowe off them last season.

wouldn't really surprise me to see m Jones head back. thanks for the kind words op. the secrets in the magners.

Edited by Pulixifer

Guest Burybum

Coke was class last season (apart from the penalty scrap) hope he comes good for ya nice guy too met him a few times before the games. I think Michael Jones belongs in league 1 to be honest.

Guest johnowls

Hi chaps Bury fan here, I've been watching your progress for the last 12 months since you signed Lowe and all I can say is since DJ took over you have looked class especially when u nobbed us 4-1 in his first game. It gets me tonight when they are saying it's an upset you lot are my banker every week on the coupon lol, wouldn't be surprised to see you challenging for auto come the end of the season. Good luck, cracking club, fans and owlstslk makes my day lol all the best this season chaps.

Thanks pal.

When we played you in the cup a few seasons back i got chatting to some of your fans after the game. I was honest and said how you played better than us and we scraped a 1-0 win and that i thought if you played like that you'd have no problems and do well, then you went up.

All the best for this season especially against the blunts.

Guest Burybum

Thanks pal.

When we played you in the cup a few seasons back i got chatting to some of your fans after the game. I was honest and said how you played better than us and we scraped a 1-0 win and that i thought if you played like that you'd have no problems and do well, then you went up.

All the best for this season especially against the blunts.

Ha. Cheers pal Sept 15th at bumhole lane can't wait for it got tickets today for it and they put them up a fiver from last season robbing pigs lol

I remember all our fans giving your entire team a standing ovation after the cup game at Hillsborough a couple of seasons ago. You outplayed us completely that night. But coke scored great goal and won it for us.