Sheffield Wednesday fans panic buying Fulham tickets....

Guest thetruthisoutthere

It's impossible to panic buy, the online system will only allow me to get 2 tickets !!!! It's gone all fubar again

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Not surprised - the ticket system is overloading with the panic buying !!!

It's saying not allowed to buy more than 2 tickets - nowt to do with server probs - a shame we will prob just pay on the day

Have you bought YOUR ticket yet Bazapeps ?

Instead of wasting your time with these brilliantly thought out threads why don't you get the match day photo's from the games dating back to May uploaded seeing as though you get access to all areas of the ground to take pics of the people you are trying to coerce?

Instead of wasting your time with these brilliantly thought out threads why don't you get the match day photo's from the games dating back to May uploaded seeing as though you get access to all areas of the ground to take pics of the people you are trying to coerce?

Working on it mate...

Owlstalk Shop

Guest chapeltom

Was going to go but then got told at work that I have to go in tomorrow and run the place by myself so means I won't be going.

Oh well, Palace away Saturday, let's get it sold out instead its more important.

flip this i'm off to que up does anybody want one?

Wig?

With the Hillsborough Kop closed Sheffield Wednesday fans have started panic buying tickets for Tuesday nights cup game against Premiership stars Fulham

What seemed like an average attendance expected has turned quickly towards a potential sellout with tickets for the game selling online as fast as the Wycombe Wanderers promotion game last season.

Fans are expected to continue throughout the night panic buying their seats in a bid to ensure they don't miss this epic clash between Sheffield Wednesday's new heroes and Fulham with goals and an upset on the cards

The potential next round draw against Manchester United or Liverpool is only adding fuel to the fire as ticket sales frenzy takes a hold and the Sheffield Wednesday website is deluged with fans looking to make sure they're not the ones turned away at the turnstiles of a sold out Hillsborough....

I panic bought 6 earlier for the South.

Just been past the ground and still queues now.

Online system saying limited availability.

It's like 91 all over again. Rodri is our Willow Williams.

Hope everyone who is rushing for tickets will be able to make the rearranged date when it gets called off due to the waterlogged pitch.