Begging and no shame about it

Guest shaker0

Guest shaker0

Can we please please please have Coke and Jones back!

A big striker that can take the ball and nock it down would be great as well too!

Can we please please please have Coke and Jones back!

A big striker that can take the ball and nock it down would be great as well too!

Id be surprised if either Coke or Prutton were here by the end of October, you might get one of them.

Guest shaker0

You ever heard of Kim Olsson?

haha, too small for what we are playing someone like Yao Ming might be more useful

Id be surprised if either Coke or Prutton were here by the end of October, you might get one of them.

I think we need someone who can create a bit can Pruts do that well (shamefully dont know much about him) got a feeling OhkeyCokey will be off to Crawley :/

Doubt Mike Jones will be here if we bring in another winger either.

Didn't make the bench again last night

Shame thought he had played a big part in Pre-season for you?

I think Jones is only here until Mayor gets fit.... After this, I feel he will be moved on

As for Coke, I think he offers a lot more than Prutton, so, if we were to trim the central midfield it should be Prutton moved on and not Coke

haha, too small for what we are playing someone like Yao Ming might be more useful

I think we need someone who can create a bit can Pruts do that well (shamefully dont know much about him) got a feeling OhkeyCokey will be off to Crawley :/

Shame thought he had played a big part in Pre-season for you?

M Jones is behind Antonio, JJ, Mayor and Pecnik in the wingers list

Coke and Prutton are probably surplus to requirements behind Semedo, McCabe, Lines (when fit) and if we sign this everton kid.

If we sign another striker and COG is allowed to leave (which i hope isnt the case) he would be a great signing

Guest shaker0

M Jones is behind Antonio, JJ, Mayor and Pecnik in the wingers list

Coke and Prutton are probably surplus to requirements behind Semedo, McCabe, Lines (when fit) and if we sign this everton kid.

If we sign another striker and COG is allowed to leave (which i hope isnt the case) he would be a great signing

Must admit COG has played well this season, fantastic finish v Derby!

Coke Jonah and even COG would make our squad so much better to me!

Coke will stay, he's managed to push himself up in the pecking order and will probably stay as back up.

Glad for him! I really like Cokey!!

Guest shaker0

i liked MJ, though he had a decent cross on him, just not the quickest

would have liked to see him get another shot in the team, but if we're getting someone better you cant complain can you

Still have no idea how we got rodri from barca!

I would love to see Jonah back at gigg cant see it happening though :(

Told my mate you had signed Rodri he said who's he some crap version of the Barca player, I said no it was the Barca player (he still dont believe me!)

Guest keyser soze

I would love to see Jonah back at gigg cant see it happening though :(

Told my mate you had signed Rodri he said who's he some crap version of the Barca player, I said no it was the Barca player (he still dont believe me!)

I watched him last night and still don't believe it! This lad is top drawer, how we've got him - I'll never know.

We've got a squad of 30+ atm, with Jones still keen to bring another 3 in, I reckon as many as 7 or 8 would be available. Some cracking and proven signings to be had for L1 clubs

Guest shaker0

Dan Jones, Julian Bennett, Giles Coke, Mike Jones take your pick

all of them and you can have Lateef that you liked so much last season lol

Guest shaker0

We don't need him to be fair. Has he been good for you so far?

And are you happ with your start? Not a bad point at Donny to be honest.

I can't stand him, wish the piggy's had got him (apparently turned them down for first team games)

Not happy to be fair to poor performances with Shirtliff's hoof tactics (hence needing a 7ft tall player!)

I can't stand him, wish the piggy's had got him (apparently turned them down for first team games)

Not happy to be fair to poor performances with Shirtliff's hoof tactics (hence needing a 7ft tall player!)

You're missing Barker then?