Begging and no shame about it

Guest shaker0

Guest shaker0

You're missing Barker then?

Not too much his football turned the same way around the time of our 3 4-1 defeats on the trot!

A lot of smaller (no disrespect, shakers) clubs will be waiting with interest to see how championship squads end up looking. I can see a lot of free agents and loan players dropping into leagues one and two.

I don't see that as disrespectful, I see it as honesty we are a small club, we need something to change quickly imo when you aren't at home and cant make the away game do any of you lot fancy coming to gigg help us push up our attendances? haha

Not too much his football turned the same way around the time of our 3 4-1 defeats on the trot!

I don't see that as disrespectful, I see it as honesty we are a small club, we need something to change quickly imo when you aren't at home and cant make the away game do any of you lot fancy coming to gigg help us push up our attendances? haha

Work many saturdays til one so only just have time to get to hillsborough! But you have single handedly raised bury's profile with swfc fans and I think many of us do now have a soft spot for your club.

Did Sedgwick join Bury?

Prutton would be a tidy player in their midfield. Hard tackler, plays the simple pass but also shows that moment of quality which harks back to his Premier days. He doesn't get in here because of Semedo.

Coke may stay until Lines is available again.

Guest shaker0

Work many saturdays til one so only just have time to get to hillsborough! But you have single handedly raised bury's profile with swfc fans and I think many of us do now have a soft spot for your club.

Cheers buddy and all you lot have made the Owls my second club as pointed out on a few occasions! Were all White and Blue aren't We?

Did Sedgwick join Bury?

Prutton would be a tidy player in their midfield. Hard tackler, plays the simple pass but also shows that moment of quality which harks back to his Premier days. He doesn't get in here because of Semedo.

Coke may stay until Lines is available again.

No he hasn't mate :/

I can see Prutton being on big wages to be fair (huge problem for us)

Wouldn't mind another Cokey loan spell!

Guest Big Guns

Can we please please please have Coke and Jones back!

A big striker that can take the ball and nock it down would be great as well too!

Could happen cos theres no chance they will get in our new side ..

Guest shaker0

Liam Palmer wouldve been a decent shout too. Perhaps you can get one of our development players on loan as the season progresses such as Caolan Lavery or Diogo Amado who is also on the fringes and will need games at some point.

Aren't big things expected of Amado?

Watch this space Shaker lad cause when we bring in another 3 players as DJ wishes then another 3 will go the other way and it could be any of the ones mentioned on this thread so far even COG but I wouldn't want to see that personally as he's a work horse and half decent player.

think coke and prutton must have been wondering how the hell they were going to stay on the bench last night. The ones who couldnt even get on the bench must be wondering if they ever will. This clubs going from strength to strength and sadly there will be players who get left behind now HMSPTL is in full sail.