Win for my kids

Sometimes when we're squabbling about who is ITK or whether Chris Lines is good enough for The Championship we are guilty of taking precious gifts for granted. What at first glance appear to be routine are in fact miraculous treasures. Every so often, we are introduced to something shattering like this that reminds us just how self-indulgent we all are on a daily basis. As a father myself, allowing a moment to consider how I would cope in such tragic circumstances, I am shamed that I should be so unappreciative of what I have. And sadly, no doubt I shall be equally guilty of this tomorrow until another sobering moment forces me to contemplate it again.

You have my deepest sympathy and I hope that your family find the strength from somewhere to recover as much as is possible.

Guest York-owl-chris

That's devastating. There was me feeling awful about my university choices yesterday and then I hear something like this.

My thoughts are with you, we're one big family here. Your kids will be bouncing along with us tomorrow when Maguire bags the the 3rd. God bless x