Derby ticket swap

Afternoon chaps,

I realise this is in the wrong section but hoping mods could leave it here for an hour or two for visibility.

So I have tickets for Derby with some mates from the first allocation and my Dad decided he wanted to come on the second batch that went out in the South West tier. Would like to know if anyone would be kind enough to either swap me my South West ticket for a ticket in the main stand or swap one of my first allocation tickets for a South West ticket.

Can meet up before Saturday if in the Sheffield area or can meet outside the ground on Saturday. Post here or PM if interested. Cheers.

WAWAW UTO

Afternoon chaps,

I realise this is in the wrong section but hoping mods could leave it here for an hour or two for visibility.

So I have tickets for Derby with some mates from the first allocation and my Dad decided he wanted to come on the second batch that went out in the South West tier. Would like to know if anyone would be kind enough to either swap me my South West ticket for a ticket in the main stand or swap one of my first allocation tickets for a South West ticket.

Can meet up before Saturday if in the Sheffield area or can meet outside the ground on Saturday. Post here or PM if interested. Cheers.

WAWAW UTO

Pal'ing us out for yer father!

Reyt mate!