Derby v Scunny

Derby have had 23 shots on target too! Screams to me of 1) Decent build up play 2) poor finishing 3) poor defence.

Good times!!

So what? We scored 4?

Summs them right if you ask me.

They have great midfield, while other areas are lacking,

Even their full.backs are much better going forward, then defending.

Summs them right if you ask me.

They have great midfield, while other areas are lacking,

Even their full.backs are much better going forward, then defending.

What do you reckon for Saturday, Malek? With Derby's midfield and possession play, wise to go with team that finished second half last night? Pecnik drop back in and give an extra man in the middle when we need it?

What do you reckon for Saturday, Malek? With Derby's midfield and possession play, wise to go with team that finished second half last night? Pecnik drop back in and give an extra man in the middle when we need it?

Sure, and let's kick them all over the field. They can look nice on the ball, let's make them fear to have it at their feet.

It seems to me as only position where Pecnick can give his best. Let's give McCabe start alongside Semedo if cleared to play, and push Antonio and JJ high and wide. CO'G deserves a chance to start as well, especially if Madine is anything but 100%.

Guest foreverSWFC

Derby have a very capable midfield, very good with the ball on the floor and knock it about nicely. Dcent wide men aswell, Jamie Ward is a tvvat but annoyingly good, Michael Jacobs is quality and young Will Hughes looks a real talent and will probably start against us.

Tonight they obviously have been poor defensively, not being able to hold onto a 3-0 lead against a League One side at home is awful. Jake Buxton at the back for them seems to be the whipping boy, very slow and prone to a mistake so perhaps we should target him as a weak point.

Derby have a decent side with alot of potential, but they desperately need a forward. Theo Robinson and Nathan Tyson are all pace but are not goalscorers.

Guest intercity0wl

Jeff Hendrick injured for Saturday can be only a good news for us.

But ex Piggy, and Wednesday hateing Jamie Ward comeing back from international duty might just even that up a bit.

Guest foreverSWFC

Jake Buxton is the target, fwiw I think Derby will struggle with our pace, could see us scoring a few, would love it!

So would I, too many Derby fans around my area, would love to stuff em as payback for all the times they've beaten us in the past.

Guest intercity0wl

He's too small and falls over too much, doesn't worry me one bit.

Hope your assesment of him, is much nearer the mark than mine.