Embarrassing

No it wasn't. In the main it was frustration and recognition of a truly awful first half that you haven't kept in an appropriate context.

Read it back, we're short in this that and the bugger other positions, peoples arses were dropping out.

Show us these embarrassing comments then if you're going to go on about it all night. Get them quoted.

flippinghell I'm up at six,

He should really have listened to 'council owl'. Don't know why he got so worked up about it.

:dry:

He did mate, asked me what he thought we should do at half time so I told him.

I've a photo together in the changing rooms, I'll upload it in a bit, bare with mi.

Guest TonyOwl88

And that's just the comments in the matchday thread.

Fickle fookers

Uhm... It was rubish in the 1st half. It was embarassing. Just because they come out and show up for the second half doesn't mean that was an acceptable 90 minutes in total, because in the Championship we wouldh ave been burried by 3 or 4 in that 1st half, and wouldn't have scored all 4 in the 2nd.

You can't pretend to hold the measured view on a game if you can't accept when we look THE WORST we've looked since Alan Irvine.

Like I said, Oldham looked for the taking right the way through, and we didn't look like taking them for 45 mins.

A perfect start to the season for me.

A rubbish first half. No doubt a big reminder at half time that this isn't a pre-season friendly, its a real game... and out we come second half and perform.

I reckon we'll start the first league match with a proper mindset now.

Not sure what people expect us to post when we are playing cr@p?!?!

From what I saw on Twitter there were some who got it right by saying how poor the first half was but balancing it out by saying that they had belief.

The ones who go overboard are those whose opinions aren't worth reading. Overboard being writing off players, new ones and those who helped us to 93 points last season.