derby county memories

Guest EBRA

I think we beat them in 2005 at home?

2-1, Brunty and David Graham scored for us. Also i think Tudgay scored for them. So he scored against Wednesday for Derby and for Wednesday against Derby in the same season.

Quite possibly.

Wasn't at that game, but I do remember Tudgay scoring against us.

Guest Reneowlsup

I think we beat them in 2005 at home?

2-1, Brunty and David Graham scored for us. Also i think Tudgay scored for them. So he scored against Wednesday for Derby and for Wednesday against Derby in the same season.

Another dysmal performance against Derby, losing 3-1 at home in 2002. Lee Morris scored twice for them and i think Izale McLeod got on the scoresheet.

Yes that's true.

Guest WOJ1967

losing in cup on a tuesday night at derby late 80s me and misses went down last minute, 2_0 win last match under sturrock carsons last game we bounced all over. 83 under big jack league match but sang this all match

ooooooooo jackie charltons magic he wears a magic hat

and when he saw the fa cup he sez im avin that!!!!!

ooooooooo

s

Guest Woz1867

Queuing up for Derby tickets for the reply in 93. The ticket office (in the South Stand then) gave me Wednesday v Pigs tickets for the Kop instead and me giving them back!

what a numpty!

:tango:

anybody remember major disorder at derby on a satday game?a boozer got pwopa smashed up reckon mite av been bout 25 year ago, big thing in star at the time

yeah wasn't that the same game where the police charged the fans after the match (89/90). The main trouble was before the game tho...think the Star somehow managed to get photos of some of those involved

Think I have visited Derby more than any other team. We seemed to draw them in cup every year in the 90s. My favourite memory was I think in the 3-3 game. Waddle was being doubled up right in front of us(we were on side terrace). He was doing his drop the shoulder and fake step over when the full back bought it and ended up on his arse. The covering midfielder turned round to see why we were all cheering and Waddle was away.

Don't remember seeing us against Derby very often even though I have had season tickets since 95 for most of the seasons, the one's that stay with me though are a 0-0 at home when my uncle got his pie stolen and a 3-0 defeat away when I got pushed into a policeman who took it quite well actually, so basically only remember them for reasons other than the football.

Anyone remember when the Vine pub got absolutely smashed to bits at the old BBG? think it was 88'

And in 93 in the cup' 3-3 I was there on the side terracing, brilliant night of football.

Seen us win lose and draw at PP but the old Baseball ground was a great place.

Guest Romish Owl

Relegation season at the end of sixties, they were managed by Clougie just got promoted and were undefeated , we won

1~0 Alan Warboys scored.

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Anyone remember when the Vine pub got absolutely smashed to bits at the old BBG? think it was 88'

And in 93 in the cup' 3-3 I was there on the side terracing, brilliant night of football.

remember the lad chucking his crutch through the window lol