Derby away problem

Hi,

I am a season ticket holder and i am wanting to go to Derby away on the first game of the season. I understand the tickets are likely to go on sale a week tomorrow?

However, my friend that i usually go with has already got tickets for him, his dad and his dads friend as his dads friend knows people. However, his dad may not be able to go if the weather is fine as he will have work to do. In which case, i would be able to have his ticket.

If i purchased a ticket, and i got given his ticket would i be able to sell my origional ticket?

Guest intercity0wl

Hi,

I am a season ticket holder and i am wanting to go to Derby away on the first game of the season. I understand the tickets are likely to go on sale a week tomorrow?

However, my friend that i usually go with has already got tickets for him, his dad and his dads friend as his dads friend knows people. However, his dad may not be able to go if the weather is fine as he will have work to do. In which case, i would be able to have his ticket.

If i purchased a ticket, and i got given his ticket would i be able to sell my origional ticket?

You would be able to take it back for a full refund.

Hi,

Derby fans?

I'm guessing it will sell out and quite a few will be upset, so if you get the spare , just sell your ticket for a small profit, get some beer money. Nowt wrong with a bit of touting, just start a ticket for sale thread on here (they're usually really popular)and you'll sell in no time

Guest intercity0wl

I'm guessing it will sell out and quite a few will be upset, so if you get the spare , just sell your ticket for a small profit, get some beer money. Nowt wrong with a bit of touting, just start a ticket for sale thread on here (they're usually really popular)and you'll sell in no time

This, do exactly as Kenny says, but also dont forget to add a few quid profit on for yourself, that always seem to cause a frenzy and guarantee's a lot of interest in the thread