Under 12 players needed.

The coach courses ppl should start getting if they want to coach youth football is youth module 1 and 2 as this gives a good aspect on how you should coach younger children.

I found these courses the best when coaching grass route football, and I've done ages from under 9's to under 16's both boys and girls and I am currently managing/coaching Sheffield Wednesday Ladies under 9's and the girls enjoy the training session I put on the parents are sometimes like do you know what you are doing but after last season success and how well the girls improved thought the season I am going to carry on training like that. Hope that helps at all.

Guest Fedor

Well if everyone else is doing it I might as well join in, my lads team Ecclesfield Red Rose under 8s are looking for players too. Train Sundays at 11 a m in Ecclesfield park and at 6-15 also on Wednesdays.. Great set up at Shardlows but having pitches reseeded so cant train on there as yet. Anyone interested pm me.

I don't it's possible to fail the Level 1 course if you are lucid, hygenic and not a violent maniac

It's great you're taking these qualifications and i don't wanna put a downer on it because you can get a lot out of it - but you quickly realise the FA structure is a cynical money making machine - if they want people to take the Level 2 course then obviously they need to have succeeded at Level 1

It's why they don't fail Level 1's

Theres not really anything you can fail at - the safeguarding children and 1st Aid aren't assessed - they're just attendance only and although in theory you can fail a Level1 - as long as you don't turn up pissed, don't stink like a sewer looking like you've just come out of a cesspit and you don't attack anybody on the course then you'll be fine.

You don't have to do level 1 before level 2. Level 2 takes 6 months I think level 1 is 2 weekends.

You don't have to do level 1 before level 2. Level 2 takes 6 months I think level 1 is 2 weekends.

Yes you're right - but candidates can't do the level 2 award without the emergency aid, safeguarding for children and laws of the game workshops which are included in the level 1 course

It's also "advisable" to do level 1 before level 2

But it is true that the level 1 is not a confirmed requirement for entry to the level 2 course

The level 2 course is around twice the contact hours of level 1 - but you may also have to factor in the amount of hours required to do the mandatory workshops

Edited by scram

young fella was on her last week asking if anyone needs a coach for their team , 21 year old got a bad injury playing so has gone into coaching,

don't know if anyones interested or not just thought i would mention it