Under 12 players needed.

Hi Ladies & Gents,

Renishaw Rangers Under 12's are looking for new players to join for the new season.

Renishaw were set up last season and due to success we have decided to introduce another team to our club and we've just started advertising for players (due to FA rules).

We currently train on Sundays at Mt. St. Mary's School, Spinkhill along with our Under 14's team.

We're not running trials, but purely wanting to fill a team so everyone of all abilities get a chance to play, have some fun and enjoy some football.

The coaches for the Under 12's will be a couple of lads off here. Me, B.A. Baracus & jezb69swfc

Please visit our website at http://www.renishawrangers.co.uk/

Contact Martin Baxter on 07827 919361

Or send me a PM me if interested.

Cheers

&

Up The Owls!

Brad

What division you in mate?

I coach an under 12 team, could arrange a friendly in summer if you get a team sorted?

To be honest mate, I'm not sure as yet. I imagine we'll be in the lowest as we're a new team.

At the moment the club chairman (Martin, who I've mentioned above) is sorting all that stuff out. I'll let you know as soon as I get to know and we might be able to sort something out.

Guest Fedor

If you are joining the Rosehill Press Junior Sunday league all clubs need to be charter standard and all coaches must have a level one coaching badge. Just letting you know cos it could save you a lot of time and effort. But fair play to you

Hi Ladies & Gents,

Renishaw Rangers Under 12's are looking for new players to join for the new season.

Renishaw were set up last season and due to success we have decided to introduce another team to our club and we've just started advertising for players (due to FA rules).

We currently train on Sundays at Mt. St. Mary's School, Spinkhill along with our Under 14's team.

We're not running trials, but purely wanting to fill a team so everyone of all abilities get a chance to play, have some fun and enjoy some football.

The coaches for the Under 12's will be a couple of lads off here. Me, B.A. Baracus & jezb69swfc

Please visit our website at http://www.renishawrangers.co.uk/

Contact Martin Baxter on 07827 919361

Or send me a PM me if interested.

Cheers

&

Up The Owls!

Brad

Good luck with this mate, getting all kids of all abilities involved with football is a fantastic thing to do!

Guest mkowl

Do the teams play 11 a side at that age group in Sheffield ?

Just wondering down here I think it is 9 a side with 2/3rd sized goals.

My young un played U8 level and that was 6 a side officially, but it was better game 7 a side

The new FA rules will "ban" 11 a side until about the age of 13 I think in future

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread.

But can i just ask a few junior football question's, whist we are on the subject.

When i was a youngster, the Sheffield Boys was the team every boy dreamed to play for, because of the possibilities of getting spotted by a club.

The question's.

Is the Sheffield Boys as good a set up as it once was?

Is the Young Owls as good a set up as Sheffield Boys? or better?

Without your blue and white specs on.

If your lad had the chance, to play for either The Young Owls or Sheffield Boys.

Which team would it be better for him to join?

Much appreciated

Mark

If you are joining the Rosehill Press Junior Sunday league all clubs need to be charter standard and all coaches must have a level one coaching badge. Just letting you know cos it could save you a lot of time and effort. But fair play to you

Yeah, I'm doing my Level One in July.

Good luck with this mate, getting all kids of all abilities involved with football is a fantastic thing to do!

Thanks mate, appreciated. I'm looking forward to it all.

Sheffield Boys still exist they play on Saturdays. On of our players we have just signed plays for them and he's class.

Young Owls are have won our league for 2 years running, they have the best players, if they lose any to academy they usually get released academy players to sign for them.

If you could commit I'd let him play both, as both SWYO & Sheffield Boys play on different days, or come and sign for us lol.

Cheers Yunga

He had trials on Saturday for Sheffield Boys, they want him to go back in two weeks.

He went this morning with The Young Owls, they gave him the papers to sign straight away.

It is not my lad, but my nephew.

I will let them know about playing on different days.

Thanks a lot

Mark

Ps Level 1 is pretty straight forward, everyone on my course passed and there was 1 guy who literally did nowt, he just turned up.

Yeah I've been told its pretty straight forward.

I should be ok though, my old sixth form teacher who I got on really well with is taking the course. He's a top bloke. lol

I don't it's possible to fail the Level 1 course if you are lucid, hygenic and not a violent maniac

It's great you're taking these qualifications and i don't wanna put a downer on it because you can get a lot out of it - but you quickly realise the FA structure is a cynical money making machine - if they want people to take the Level 2 course then obviously they need to have succeeded at Level 1

It's why they don't fail Level 1's

Theres not really anything you can fail at - the safeguarding children and 1st Aid aren't assessed - they're just attendance only and although in theory you can fail a Level1 - as long as you don't turn up pissed, don't stink like a sewer looking like you've just come out of a cesspit and you don't attack anybody on the course then you'll be fine.

Edited by scram

Even better.

PM me mate if you are interested in arranging a friendly or owt in the summer.

Ok mate, will do.

I don't it's possible to fail the Level 1 course if you are lucid, hygenic and not a violent maniac

It's great you're taking these qualifications and i don't wanna put a downer on it because you can get a lot out of it - but you quickly realise the FA structure is a cynical money making machine - if they want people to take the Level 2 course then obviously they need to have succeeded at Level 1

It's why they don't fail Level 1's

Theres not really anything you can fail at - the safeguarding children and 1st Aid aren't assessed - they're just attendance only and although in theory you can fail a Level1 - as long as you don't turn up pissed, don't stink like a sewer looking like you've just come out of a cesspit and you don't attack anybody on the course then you'll be fine.

Thankfully I don't think I'm any of those things :biggrin:

I fully understand what you're saying. A mate of mine (who comes on here) has done his level 1 & 2 and is currently coaching over in America. He's filled me on the courses and even said Level One is a waste of time. I've read and heard a few things and people's opinions on it, like your own views and others on here, as well as other forums and radio stations and I'll be honest I'm not majorly fussed about doing it but it's something I've got to do and it will be decent experience, plus the football club are paying for me to do, so that's an added bonus.

I've taken two training sessions so far and it's been good fun and I've really enjoyed it. I can't wait to get right into it once we've got a squad together. It's something I've always wanted to do.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Sorry BRADDAZ but I'm gonna use your thread to advertise for my team if that's ok.

We are Ecclesfield Spartans and we only formed last year. We are looking for players for our under 9's team for next season. (current school year 3)

We play at the Caribbean Sports Club at Ecclesfield.

You can find us on facebook, and also on twitter @EccoSpartansJFC

And we also have a website http://www.ecclesfieldspartans.co.uk/

If anybody is interested please email me on w.howe.77@gmail.com

If your team has a twitter account I will happily try and help you with your player search via the odd tweet.

Good luck

Cheers

Edited by WesSWFC

Sorry BRADDAZ but I'm gonna use your thread to advertise for my team if that's ok.

We are Ecclesfield Spartans and we only formed last year. We are looking for players for our under 9's team for next season. (current school year 3)

We play at the Caribbean Sports Club at Ecclesfield.

You can find us on facebook, and also on twitter @EccoSpartansJFC

And we also have a website http://www.ecclesfieldspartans.co.uk/

If anybody is interested please email me on w.howe.77@gmail.com

If your team has a twitter account I will happily try and help you with your player search via the odd tweet.

Good luck

Cheers

Yeah no problem mate.

I'll add you on twitter on my personal twitter. I'm not in charge of the club twitter one but I'm sure if you add them they will add you back and retweet some stuff for you.

Club twitter: @RenishawRangers

My personal twitter: @braddaz89

Good luck with it all.