Anybody else getting bored?

Guest DougieClegg

Guest DougieClegg

Seriously frustrating and boring all these 'rumours' now. Is there anyone on this forum that actually has inside news? if not i reckon we should just wait until its official!

Guest foreverSWFC

yep, sick of it, wish reporters would keep their mouths closed until it is official. I thought Diogo Amado had signed last week?

Guest Fedor

Me too , whats worse is if it is announced all the usual suspects will be racing to start the new thread

Guest Yorkshirecath

Yep. Yawn. Apparently it's Louis Saha now! Yawn

Edited by Yorkshirecath

Guest wilyfox

i enjoy these moments waiting and knowing something is about to happen, rather than the endless summer days when nothing materialises. sit back and enjoy the ride...

Guest DougieClegg

fair enough its fun but some of these are getting ridiculos and some ball sack always says heskey, YAWN

Unless the signing is a complete bolt out of the blue (ala Kirkland) then it will be quite boring anyway.

Anthony Gardner-Fact is not a particularly exciting signing, even if we were still in League One...

You don't tend to get many exciting central defenders! Bougherra apart.

Unless the signing is a complete bolt out of the blue (ala Kirkland) then it will be quite boring anyway.

Anthony Gardner-Fact is not a particularly exciting signing, even if we were still in League One...

Don't know much about him, but know what you mean, give him a chance though DJ knows best....................now, if it were McDonald, that's different.