Blades Mad

Guest foreverSWFC

Guest foreverSWFC

Sorry for another thread.

But it has been absolutely quality these past two days. The bitterness from them is unreal, also they really don't know how to deal with the banter.

I'm lovin it! lol

they really don't know how to deal with the banter.

Would you?

Losing second place to your biggest rivals with a game to go and then losing the play-off final, all under a man who used to play for the same rivals who just pipped you to the automatics?

Wow. I'd feel absolutely sick. I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about it!

Guest foreverSWFC

Would you?

Losing second place to your biggest rivals with a game to go and then losing the play-off final, all under a man who used to play for the same rivals who just pipped you to the automatics?

Wow. I'd feel absolutely sick. I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about it!

I'd feel flippingsick, but I wouldn't show that it was getting to me, they make it so much easier for us Wednesdayites to take the wee wee out of them .

We have to be honest here. Owlstalk would be EXACTLY the same if the boot was on the other foot. We wouldn't be keeping it quiet either.

Granted, I don't think we'd be complaining about coin tosses and of they can sue if cheds appeal is successful - but still.

Don't mean I don't enjoy it though lol

I'd feel flippingsick, but I wouldn't show that it was getting to me, they make it so much easier for us Wednesdayites to take the wee wee out of them .

I'm afraid Foreverowl, you got the serious monk on when those old thread were rehashed on here the other day.

Correct mate, a bit of dignity and humility would not go amiss in what has become an overwhelming catastrophe for them, you got think they don't help themselves by placing them selves on a golf tee and rubbing it under our noses, aka making Danny Wilson their Manager, let's face it his CV could not possibly have made him the best man for the job, but it makes our pis$ taking all the easier! :biggrin:

Don't apologise OP,

Anyone feeling ANY sympathy at all for the simpletons obviously didn't read the site during our turbulent months... they were wishing liquidation on us... Drooling from their foul snouts at the thought of us ceasing to exist.

F.UCK EM

Enjoy every second of their agony.

Love it.

Edited by BRUCE LEE