Erm. . .anyone going to Colchester?

You know when you do some impulsively and then think "why the hell did I just do that?"

Well I kind of just went and did that.

Basically. . .I bought a ticket for Colchester away and am now trying to work out how in the blue hell I'm going to get down there.

The inter-owl travel thing doesn't seem to be working on the website and I'm wondering if the coaches are full.

What I'm trying to get at is does anyone have a spare seat going in their car, van, lorry, tractor, speedboat, or plane?

I'll obviously contribute fuel money, buy you a beer etc.

Cheers.

Si

Guest chapeltom

I'm in exactly the same boat! Just bought a ticket and no idea how to get there! £66 by train is wayyy too much.

I,m not SiJ but if i were i would come inland and pick you up mate

try pm ing grandad see if wednesdayite are running any coaches ,

or what about barmyowl is he going , if you live were i think you do , he is from Buxton ,if going he might be able to help mate

Guest chapeltom

Have you checked Inter-Owl thingy?

Nothing come up on Travel on the website for this Saturday. £24 would have been a bargain. Might be worth ringing the ticket office up, if I've got come to ticket office to buy coach travel for Sat I'd do so, be cheaper than train.

Yep, just had a looksy on the Wednesdayite site and they have sold old :(

Trevdi - I know you weren't bantering mate, you'll never have to convince me of how nice of a bloke you are.

Guest cypress hill

Perhaps we can start the revolution.

Isn't Colchester inland?

*checks map*

we'l have to get as near as we can,then hellicopter into the ground

james bond style

From looking at the colchester threads on here a few people have problems getting there would it not be prudent to hire a minibus over the weekend ,or even see if taxi mark has access to one ,as you would need a driver ,would ,if you all clubed together work out a bit cheaper for traveling ,i was going to hire a transit ,£60 quid for the day=fuel you used ,just a thought

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm sure the realist posted something the other day saying that he had spaces available and to PM him if interested.

Question is would you be able to cope? do you have headphones? :biggrin::laugh:

Ah found it...

few seats left ,departing 07.45 straight to colchester town centre £32 pm me i will get back to you after 11am tmoro,

Edited by Sheff Owl