Slight reality check

Guest foreverSWFC

A new striker!

Ok then? Who?

It's not that simple. Lowe and Madine have scored 6 goals in 4 games as a partnership.

Missed chances or not - those are cracking stats.

Unless we unearth another Kenwyne, I very much doubt we'd get a better return than that.

Ok then? Who?

It's not that simple. Lowe and Madine have scored 6 goals in 4 games as a partnership.

Missed chances or not - those are cracking stats.

Unless we unearth another Kenwyne, I very much doubt we'd get a better return than that.

No idea, I don't have people scouting for me.

I'll have a look then give you a list of players that would be better.

We need bring in a couple of quality players today It's odd, but last time we went up we had a twenty goal striker in the ranks, Steve McLean. Bizarrely this season we may have two. What we don't have though, are goals from midfield, and in a much, much stronger league, we'll need both, a midfielder who's good on the ball and another striker to put pressure on Lowe and Madine.

I'd love to know who this magical striker is that will score a high percentage of his chances, that we would be able to afford, that no one better placed than us would be interested in and who would happily pooch around in League One.

Given the resources made available I'd say that the four strikers we have aren't a bad bunch at all.

I'd love to know who this magical striker is that will score a high percentage of his chances, that we would be able to afford, that no one better placed than us would be interested in and who would happily pooch around in League One.

Given the resources made available I'd say that the four strikers we have aren't a bad bunch at all.

You're not the only one mate.

Can't disagree TBH.

Bringing in another striker at this stage (unwanted by another club) isn't the answer. What quality could we expect, unless he was a junior at a higher club.

How long is he going to need to 'fit in'?

Stick with what we have