There's always an excuse

A few years ago it was Killgallon 'unjustly' getting sent off at Hillsborough. This year we cheated a draw at bumhole lane when Madine 'fouled' Simmonsson for our equaliser. Today, we won because they didn't get a single decision from the ref and should have had a penalty.

Talk about being magnanimous in defeat! Always a flipping excuse from the pigs!!!!

Apparantly they should have had 24 penalties, the ref gave every decision to us and they only hoofed it once!!! Oh and thier free kick was 9 foot over the line. Also rob jones karate kicked maguire in the throat and should have had 2 straight reds.........heard it all tonight. They just couldnt be gracious in defeat could they???? Oh how i would hate to have to wear red and white!!!

Apparantly they should have had 24 penalties, the ref gave every decision to us and they only hoofed it once!!! Oh and thier free kick was 9 foot over the line. Also rob jones karate kicked maguire in the throat and should have had 2 straight reds.........heard it all tonight. They just couldnt be gracious in defeat could they???? Oh how i would hate to have to wear red and white!!!

20070613_22_74568952bv002_sean_bean_pro.jpg

All i remember about United today was.....

United fans shout 'HOOOOF'

Maguire is given the ball... he obliges with a MASSIVE...HOOOOOOF... straight out of play.

Good work Harry... Good work.

Has the Harry Maguire kicking it out of play because he's a Wednesdayite excuse been used yet?

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest swfc4_1

i talked to two united fans, who said they should have had 4 penalties! and their freekick was over the line and they had seen photographic evidence, and the ref was poor, and we should have gone down to 10 men.

I think i saw a different game to them...

i talked to two united fans, who said they should have had 4 penalties! and their freekick was over the line and they had seen photographic evidence, and the ref was poor, and we should have gone down to 10 men.

Obviously have no eyes then...

How on earth, if they've seen it (which they won't have), come up with the opinion it's over the line, when, having seen a reply it's quite clearly ON the line.

As for FOUR pens.... L.O.L.

Red Card... When? Why? Who for?

They really are full of sh*t.

You having a laugh? First half they were more on top with their passing although it never hurt us, they hit the bar and it bounced down on the line with a free kick that was never a free kick, just a dive by quinn i think but that was our lucky break and after this Bywater never made a save until that one late on.

Second half we absolutely mullered them, pens? or the dives? they still got a load of decisions their way regardless, they were just a shhit team on the day, and we made them look it.