Hoofball

I'm getting fed up of this hoofball we're playing. The way we short-hoof it in neat triangles is really p1ssing me off! The through-hoofs on the deck that we play are really frustrating - the through-hoof for O'Grady's goal against West Ham was a particularly good example of the unattractive football that we play. I particularly don't like the possession hoofball that we play. We're just uncultured thug-like bully boys!!! Lines is King hoofer!!

:wink:

I'm getting fed up of this hoofball we're playing. The way we short-hoof it in neat triangles is really p1ssing me off! The through-hoofs on the deck that we play are really frustrating - the through-hoof for O'Grady's goal against West Ham was a particularly good example of the unattractive football that we play. I particularly don't like the possession hoofball that we play. We're just uncultured thug-like bully boys!!! Lines is King hoofer!!

:wink:

ha ha ha love this post :)

Guest Dazzlertron

SWFC - The 'Kung-Fu' Hoofball Warriors.

Mess with us and you mess with Semedo, Reda, O'Grady, Rob Jones & Batth and who in there right mind would want to do that?

I love this football team.

haha yes we have a very hard team all stand up for each other. Loved it yesterday when Semedo put there 22 on the deck. He definately sneaked a right hook in there. The number 22 was gunning for 20 minutes after that but in the end realised that it was a smarter idea just to accept defeat

Guest Dazzlertron

And no team gets anywhere with all short passing or all long balls. I think we have a good range of passing in the team. If you can ping a 60 yard ball to feet like Llera was against Tranmere then why not. Or alternatively if you can hit o'grady with a 60 yarder he holds the ball up lays it of to lines all of a sudden your deep in the opposition half causing problems. If anyone says we cant play football then i urge them to come and see us against Charlton and be proved drastically wrong.