Who do you think will be our MOTM today?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Predicted line-up:

-------------------------------------------------- Bywater -------------------------------------------------------

---- Tav ------------------------ Batth --------------------------- Jones -------------------- Réda ---------

----- Prutton -------------------- Semedo -------------------- Lines ---------------------- Marshall -----

------------------------------------- Watt --------------- COG -------------------------------------------------

I've got a funny feeling Prutton is going to be excellent, Marshall and Semedo will be as always.

I haven't felt this confident in a long time.

Yeah I've got a feeling about prutton ! Starting to show what he was looking to promise at very beginning of the season I've got a feeling Ben Marshall will steal the show today though !

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yeah I've got a feeling about prutton ! Starting to show what he was looking to promise at very beginning of the season I've got a feeling Ben Marshall will steal the show today though !

Like always.

Guest Bedders

Reda.....& i fancy him to score today!!!

Saying that it is Bywaters last game......dont thing he'll want to go out on a loss or a damp squib!!!

Edited by Bedders

Guest wilyfox

i think we need to win the midfield battle in this one, so i'm hoping Semedo is his usual impressive self. should be a good game, with both sides capable of winning it. you could play the fixture several times and have differing results; purely down to who performs on the day.

Guest Distraught!

Reda.....& i fancy him to score today!!!

Saying that it is Bywaters last game......dont thing he'll want to go out on a loss or a damp squib!!!

Bywater's last game!

I wouldn't bet on that!