Lowe in for Six Weeks

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Lowe in the side for 6 weeks, fit and raring to go.

Not seen any headlines in the star while in the shop, also not on the star website yet(surprise)

Massive chance for the Partnership that looked so sharp at Wycombe, and 2nd half Saturday to continue, i'm sure we'll cope.

Thats because we played like Madine was in the team against Brentford - play like we did against Tranmere with Lowe in the team and he will bag a hatful of goals.

I agree and for me, we have to drop the much discussed JOC in favour of Palmer (especially at home) who can supply the thoughtful passes, this type of player will thrive on. Don't forget he was the leading scorer when we signed him and has had a few weeks out, so think we have yet to see the best of him and he has already has a striker rate of around 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 hasn't he??

Christ, we're two points off second place, and our second and third choice strikers haven't even got going yet this season.

Compared to Charlton and Huddersfield there's so much more room for improvement in our squad. Looking forward to seeing that potential fulfilled.