OWLS FOUNDATION

Just had a letter from the trust..............

Invitation to legends night with Pie & Pea supper thrown in ! Mel Sterland, Lawrie Madden & Mike Pickering.

3 x discounted tickets for Brentford, Carlisle and Charlton @ £13 each for any stand.

Entry to Super draw ( Could say MASSIVE DRAW) with a top prize of £12,800; then £6,400; £3,200; £1,600; £800; £400 and £200

Can't be bad !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

To someone like me who's only really been interested in turning up for the footy on a Saturday....what exactly is the Owls Foundation?

It's an opportunity, for a couple of quid a week, to support the infrastructure of the club and at the same time take advantage of some great paticipation rewards as described in the thread......If interested ring 221 2217 no messing with pressing various numbers for other departments, you get to speak to a real person.

Owls Foundation is £2 a week, money goes to academy (I think). Details on OS. Weekly draw and annual MASSIVE draw (not that I've ever won anything). Members can go in 1867 before game for a drink/food, quiz and raffle. Sometimes other benefits as outlined by nev above.

Guest sotonowl

Just had a letter from the trust..............

Invitation to legends night with Pie & Pea supper thrown in ! Mel Sterland, Lawrie Madden & Mike Pickering.

3 x discounted tickets for Brentford, Carlisle and Charlton @ £13 each for any stand.

Entry to Super draw ( Could say MASSIVE DRAW) with a top prize of £12,800; then £6,400; £3,200; £1,600; £800; £400 and £200

Can't be bad !

Yep,got mine as well Nev,i didn't suss that the tickets were for 3 different games though,I thought they were duplicates.

Bit envious of that woman in the team photo to be truthful,i would love that with me in it hung in the hall.

The only problem is having to go to the megastore by 5pm on the Friday before the game to purchase the discounted ticket,alot of Foundation members including myself dont live in Sheffield.A good gesture, but hope there will be some leeway when purchasing the tickets,online would be great.

Guest sotonowl

The only problem is having to go to the megastore by 5pm on the Friday before the game to purchase the discounted ticket,alot of Foundation members including myself dont live in Sheffield.A good gesture, but hope there will be some leeway when purchasing the tickets,online would be great.

Yes,I would have trouble getting to the ground the night before,are they available over the phone or online?