FREE TICKETS!

Guest dunellaowl

Guest dunellaowl

After last nights debacle (worst performance I can remember), If milan feels as bad as we do why not stump up 1,300 free tickets for the poor fans who travelled to stevenage last night! Its easy saying sorry and putting up excuses! Day off work, half a day travelling, and 90 mins of total and utter b0ll0x! Feel flipping raped!

Guest dunellaowl

I know its not gonna happen, but to say I feel totally dejected is an understatement. I've followed wednesday for 25 years and that last night was a fvckin joke, madine and semedo aside I want a written apology signed by the rest of the clueless c*nts (megson included), and I know that won't happen either!

Not really Milans fault is it?

He has invested in what should be a very good team - would be far more sensible to ask the players who didn't perform to put their hands in their pockets - or more realistically have a none performance deduction from this months wages.

Guest gringo69

After last night there will be a few fans saving money on away games by simply not going until the results on the road improve.

There's a big difference between what we expect and embarrassment.

As we are now expecting embarrassment, it's a no for some fans, due to cost, time and other stuff they could be doing.

And you can't blame any that choose to do so.

Get over it?? Take it you didn't go to game then HIRSTY?

I went but agree with what Hirsty is saying.

He means get over the fact you went to a game you weren't happy with.

No way should the offer of tickets be made - I said the same last night - you pays your money, you takes your chance. Had we won 5-1 would you have offered to pay more cos it was a good performance?

I understand your frustration (because believe me, I was feckin angrier than anyone last night) - but you should never think like you have in the op.

Guest wewantsturrockback

I went but agree with what Hirsty is saying.

He means get over the fact you went to a game you weren't happy with.

No way should the offer of tickets be made - I said the same last night - you pays your money, you takes your chance. Had we won 5-1 would you have offered to pay more cos it was a good performance?

I understand your frustration (because believe me, I was feckin angrier than anyone last night) - but you should never think like you have in the op.

sorry no you dont pay your money and "take your chance" with last nights shambles. IF we had turned up and shown any kind of desire and passion and lost then absolutely fair enough. Nobody expects us to win every game, no team can, even Barca lose every so often!

But we curmbled, got battered by blooming stevenage and it could have easily been 8 goals shipped. We had nothing last night.

having said that it shouldnt be up to milan, and it will NEVER happen, but it should be the 11 players that should sacrifice their wages from last night to refund those of us who went. embarrassing and a new low.

Guest dunellaowl

I know free tickets would never happen but after last night a SORRY and a few excuses just aint gonna do it for me this time, A good performance and result next up will go some way to making it up to us, but after last night I doubt that very much!! Either way ill be there supporting the wednesday AGAIN!!

Guest dunellaowl
You know it might happen. That's the risk you take when you buy a ticket.

Here's the other side:

We beat Stevenage 5-1, you should then be prepared to pay for the ticket again after the game.

it wasn't so much the scoreline it was the pathetic effort and performance, we could have been 6-0 down by 20 mins, If we put in 100 percent and lose then fair enough, but that performance last night against an average stevenage side was a disgrace,the worst I have ever seen given the opposition! We made them look like premier league quality! I'm not fickle I've been through thick and thin watching the owls but that last night was well and truly unacceptable!

Guest oliver666

You know it might happen. That's the risk you take when you buy a ticket.

Here's the other side:

We beat Stevenage 5-1, you should then be prepared to pay for the ticket again after the game.

How about at the next home match, all the players involved in last nights match come onto the pitch and publically apologise for their display and the humiliation bestowed on our supporters.