Stevenage vs Wednesday

Guest intercity0wl

Will be the hardest of the two upconming away games this one, a very strong physical side who wont Tippy tap it about as some described MK Dons style yesterday, a real up and at em side especially at their place.

After Charltons 4-5-1 debacle and the upturn in performance when going 4-4-2, then saturdays game i feel Ginger Mourinho should stick with the 4-4-2 formation -

O'Donnell

Buxton

Batth

Jones

Bennett

Somedo

Lines

Palmer

Marshall

Madine

Morrison

Subs - JJ / Prutton / Reda / Reynolds / Jameson

he's already said lowe and o'grady wont be fit (o'gradys months) so thats the strikers sorted, id presume he'd just swap jj for palmer and leave it as that, with us been away he wont want to surrender the midfield shape to much so semedo and pruttons a cert, having been at home he may of been tempted to drop prutton and maybe start lines or palmer in the middle and lines out wide

and 3 nil wednesday! jj (from the bench) madine and jones header

Edited by skinny

Palmer to start after great second half yesterday. JJ on bench if GM feels he could do last 20/30 mins if needed.

I'm caught in two minds about central midfield. At home we tend to show more purpose going foward whoever plays but away from home we hardly look like scoring enough to win games.

I would be tempted to start Chris Lines with Jose Semedo. I feel it would give us a better balance going foward.

O'Donnell

Bennett

Batth

Jones

Buxton

Marshall

Lines

Semedo

Palmer

Madine

Morrison ..... JJ on after 70 mins if needed

This ^

There was something not quite right with Prutton yesterday against MK Dons.

Leave him out of the starting 11 for this one and let it give him a kick up the arse.

JJ, Prutton and possibly Lowe on as 2nd-half substitutions? Thats not a bad bench!

O'Donnell

Buxton

Batth

R. Jones

Bennett

Palmer

Semedo

Prutton

Marshall

Madine

Morrison

Subs: Jameson, R. Johnson, JJ, Lines,Lowe

Score prediction; 5-0, Morrison 1, Madine 1, Jones 1, Lowe 1, JJ 1

I got yesterdays prediction right but I said scorers would be Madine, Morrison n Marshall

Now that would get confidence up. I think Tuesdays result is vital, if we get 3 pts, we will then go on to beat yeovil away, then batter exeter at home. Confidence will be sky high by then with injured players coming back and prob be in top three. Watch your backs piglets!!