Tonights Score Predictions

You lot are optimistic. I must say, are we viewed as being a pretty rubbish team by the other teams in the league? Some real hammerings being expected. If we were away to you or Utd, Hudds etc, I would be delighted with a point.

As it is, I am open minded about tonight and expecting a tough game.

They're not serious. Well not all of them anyway.

You're viewed as one of the top contenders for automatic promotion by most teams' fans I would think. I'd be happy with a point either way but two teams with lots of changes over the summer still finding their way. Charlton have started brightly but not too sure if anyone has really gotten at them yet this year. Could go either way.

I'll say 1-1 going into the last 5 minutes and then pray we can nick one instead of letting one in like we would have last year.

Guest philkingsmullet

I'm dreading tonight.

I will plump for 0-0. Our 3rd on sky sports in less than a month, and the final time we'll be on the telebox. ( fingers crossed with our record on sky)

It's a night game, our away record has been awful for a while and I can't remember the last time we scored a goal on Sky.

Charlton Athletic 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Nailed on.

Guest bigbadbreeze

I have ben Megsons biggest fan since he became involved, But what a boost he gave Charlton playing one up front,

Powel must have said there pooing themselves.

Sat there gutted a soon as i saw the team. If you play the reserves in cup games midweek your first team better perform