Madine

o donnell

morrison

beavers

coke

I LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS GUYS

Guest -_-BobbyOrange-_-

Lua Lua, Lowe, Madine, O'Grady, Morrison, Modest, Tomlinson - STRIKERS

Prutton, Semedo, J.Johnson, Marshall, O'Connor, Lines, Uchechi, Palmer, Coke, D.Jones - MIDFIELD

Bennett, Buxton, R.Jones, Batth, Reynolds, Beevers, R.Johnson, Otsemobor, Nyoni - DEFENCE

Weaver, O'Donnell - GK.

I think if we have this squad after the transfer window, with the exeptions of one or two departures of fringe players (Jones, Coke, Reynolds), i believe we can easily pick a promotion team. The first team quality we have is the best we have seen for a very long time, especially if we get Lua Lua and Lowe which i have a strong feeling we may. We have different types of players that every good team needs, the only exeption would be the out and out goalscorer, but i believe Lowe or Madine could easily forfill this with confidence, (Lowe is on a flyer already this season). I think the talent we have is second to none in this league, even the likes of Charlton, i can't see why SWFC can't beat them. Faith and backing is what they need and i can see us soaring high this season.

Guest S60Carl

Let's just have this conversation in just over 2 days and see what we've actually got then. I think we may have spent a summer of slightly getting in front of ourselves with regards to player acquisitions but I admit this would probably be our strongest squad post Premier League.

Guest Big Guns

Think Gary madine will still be massive player for us this season. Played his docks off on Saturday and with right partner could get 20 goals in this league.

Just been talking to someone who says just the same I hope your both right

Weaver

Buxton

Jones

Batth

Bennett

JJ

Samedo

Prutton

Marshall

Lua Lua

Lowe

Subs

Madine

o donnell

morrison

beavers

coke

I LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS GUYS

flip me every time we're linked with someone do people on here get carried away.