Matt Tubbs

Guest swfc boothy

Guest 03 owl

Don't know fella but I have a strong feeling they are playing the risky game of poo poo or bust,if they fail to get promoted this year I think they will be in it up to their necks.

Agreed, No danger it is sink or swim for them and come January.....oooooooohhhhhh the tears will be flowing like Erm........them pigeons backsides at Bumhole Stain, they even might bring an Owl in to eradicate them :biggrin: .

I think sometimes our managers/scouts can't really win.

Sometimes a club will sign a player from no where for little money (lots of lower league examples, Reading buying Ieague of lreland players etc) he'll do really well and everyone moans that why can't we do something like that, where is our scouting system etc

Then when we look a lower league, recently non-league player, we get shouts of "who the roger is he, he's must be sh*t" etc

lol

Edited by enigmamedusa

I think sometimes our managers/scouts can't really win.

Sometimes a club will sign a player from no where for little money (lots of lower league examples, Reading buying Ieague of lreland players etc) he'll do really well and everyone moans that why can't we do something like that, where is our scouting system etc

Then when we look a lower league, recently non-league player, we get shouts of "who the roger is he, he's must be sh*t" etc

lol

exactly right.

If we sign him he might do nothing for us, but some players carry their form from the lower leagues and if he does he could be superb

At S6 we love to write off people before they even kick a ball.

GM has a superb record of players he has bought in performing. So if GM gets him then i have the faith

Edited by Sensible Soccer