(Un)Official ALF Thread - Latest: Gone to reading;

Fanhouse Percy-

#swfc have made a 2nd bid for #Rotherham striker Adam Le Fondre. #owls #rufc.

Apologies for creating another ALF thread....again.

Tweeted 6 minutes ago.

I thought we'd attempted to failed bids already though?

Edited by optimusowl

I think this thread will win out the three,

No way we will be making derisory offers still, reckon he'll be in blue and white in the next week,

Poor rovrum,

What a joke of a club, they play in our city singing about us being pigs and startin on our fand at friendlies; begging us for money,

Lets take there best player, the dirty scummers!

Guest intercity0wl

Big Seth says he wont fit in with our style of play, would have thought in his profession he might just have realised it only needs the addition of a couple of players to totally change what HE perceives to be our style, whether Alf is one of them players im still undecided, regardless of the style of play

http://www.fourfivem...ie-alfie-alfie/

Edited by intercity0wl

SWFC playing the game.... Love it.

He's out of contract next summer and won't be worth a penny come September. They dot need to sell, but would be foolish not to cash in when he could move away on a free. Clubs like Rotherham can't really afford to miss out on chunks of money like that.

Leave that one sitting on the table. (plus I wouldn't offer anymore anyway).

Big Seth says he wont fit in with our style of play, would have thought in his profession he might just have realised it only needs the addition of a couple of players to totally change what HE perceives to be our style, whether Alf is one of them players im still undecided, regardless of the style of play

http://www.fourfivem...ie-alfie-alfie/

Seth knows jack poo - he wants to stick to his toby carvery.

I thought that article was terrible; typical journo writing. Its obviously aimed at the toy town fans in getting them back onside after they slated him for touting an ALF to S6 move.

Rotherham can't really afford to turn it down cos they won't get more than 50k for him in Jan

350k is alot of money for clubs like Rotherham and they'd be stupid to lose out on 300k for the sake of keeping him a few more months

We might not end up getting him but they'll definitely sell him before the transfer window shuts

SWFC playing the game.... Love it.

He's out of contract next summer and won't be worth a penny come September. They dot need to sell, but would be foolish not to cash in when he could move away on a free. Clubs like Rotherham can't really afford to miss out on chunks of money like that.

Leave that one sitting on the table. (plus I wouldn't offer anymore anyway).

Is promotion to League One worth more than 350K though? If it is, then they'd be daft to sell ALF at this price.

I do hope we get him like.

Is promotion to League One worth more than 350K though? If it is, then they'd be daft to sell ALF at this price.

That is a risk Rotherham cannot afford to take

He scored lot's last season and they didn't go up

Guest totemowl

If they value promotion, then they can use it to strengthen the team.

They need to sell soon cos his value's going down.