What was your first swfc match?

I don't know for sure, will have to ask older family members to see if they remember.

I'm guessing it was late 80's, we were at home and playing against Peterborough or Plymouth.

I was young and remember the team we played began with the letter P !

We won in a high scoring game (I think). A year or so later my Dad brought home a video of the game or it could have been a Season review. His work mate had purchased it

and sent it into work when he watched it and saw me, my Dad and uncle stood on the Kop cheering the lads on.

It was a really clear shot of the three of us and being my first game, I thought that was amazing at the time.

I don't know for sure, will have to ask older family members to see if they remember.

I'm guessing it was late 80's, we were at home and playing against Peterborough or Plymouth.

I was young and remember the team we played began with the letter P !

We won in a high scoring game (I think). A year or so later my Dad brought home a video of the game or it could have been a Season review. His work mate had purchased it

and sent it into work when he watched it and saw me, my Dad and uncle stood on the Kop cheering the lads on.

It was a really clear shot of the three of us and being my first game, I thought that was amazing at the time.

Probably the 3-0 win against Plymouth early in the 90-91 season?