Punishment

Guest Big Guns

Brother still at the ground as in been in the exec boxes, said all the players warmed down. Then one player has been left to do sprints full length of the pitch. He cant tell who it is though.

thats poo punishment that they should at least have people at each end of pitch hitting him with a bat or summat

thats poo punishment that they should at least have people at each end of pitch hitting him with a bat or summat

I would have them crawling through dog poo poo doing laps of Hillsborough Park - that would learn 'em!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We have a couple of good correctional techniques that generally get results - get the lads knocking in two foot long earth anchorage pins into the ground and then get them to pull them out - over and over again for hours - ball breaking work! A damn good thrashing in the gym til you spew accompnied by a few miles around camp with an artillery shell filled with concrete is another firm favourite!

I would have them crawling through dog poo poo doing laps of Hillsborough Park - that would learn 'em!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We have a couple of good correctional techniques that generally get results - get the lads knocking in two foot long earth anchorage pins into the ground and then get them to pull them out - over and over again for hours - ball breaking work! A damn good thrashing in the gym til you spew accompnied by a few miles around camp with an artillery shell filled with concrete is another firm favourite!

How barbaric. In the RAF we used to give the lads plain digestives at tea break, instead of the chocolate ones. That soon sorted them out I'll tell you. :rolleyes:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

How barbaric. In the RAF we used to give the lads plain digestives at tea break, instead of the chocolate ones. That soon sorted them out I'll tell you. :rolleyes:

Yes and cucmber sandwiches wih the crusts left on... brutal....