200k bid for beevers rejected

why cos he doesn't walk about with blinkers on ,time to move on

No, because we wont get anyone better to replace him for that kind of money you tool. This is his make or break season, Id rather he made it with us.... BEEEEEEEEEEVERS

Guest keyser soze

Because he's been around a few years, it's easy to forget he's still very young for a defender and definitely still developing.

Keep him, let him learn from likes of Jones, have a bit of patience and there's every chance he'll go on to be the player we all think he can be.

if the dingles are throwing silly money around...

then i've no doubt we'll take it...

however, under megson i fully expect beevers to improve greatly, and start to become the player he once looked like he'd make one day...

having removed at least another one of the girls from the mix, maybe megson is hoping some of the children will grow up into men...

there's been too much high jinx and fun, and not enough effort and grit from some in the club...

£200,000 ...... I know he has stagnated a little, but he is worth way more than that....

Would like to see a season of Megson working with him, ironing out his flaws, turning him into the very good championship level centre half we know he can be

Guest Big Guns

£200,000 ...... I know he has stagnated a little, but he is worth way more than that....

Would like to see a season of Megson working with him, ironing out his flaws, turning him into the very good championship level centre half we know he can be

How much did we get for tudgay it wasn't that much and he's a much better player than beevers,I reckon 200ks not too far out ,also I'd sell any of our players if a decent offer was made

How much did we get for tudgay it wasn't that much and he's a much better player than beevers,I reckon 200ks not too far out ,also I'd sell any of our players if a decent offer was made

500k for Tudgay.

I think our hand was forced in that instance due to financial restraints and the fact he wasnt interested any more.

Those circumstances are different now in the fact that the manager obviously wants to work with him unless given a real chunk of cash, were no longer desperate and Beevers probably wants to stay.

I think had they offered 500k he'd be off, the wisdom of the decision will probably become apparent in 12 months when he either leaves on a free or signs a new deal having made an impact this season.

Guest Saturday Owl

Glad we didn't accept it, especially when it's the dingles who want him. He could come good next season anyway, to compare him to Spurr is pathetic.