Next Season

Guest AwayOwl1991

Guest AwayOwl1991

won't be getting a season ticket next season, just wondering if there's any chance someone on here would be able to get me a spare for Pigs away or Chesterfield away next season

I'll probably get abuse for this,but there's no chance I'm getting a season ticket next season, I got one this season and it's been a waste of time, been to lots of away games this season as well.

Hartlepool, Colchester, Plymouth, Exeter, Leyton Orient, Charlton, Yeovil, Peterborough, Huddersfield, Carlisle, Brighton are the away games I've attended.

Missed 4 home games this season, was on holiday for one and decided to miss the other 3 as was getting pissed off with this season.

Will be there Saturday, can't wait for this season to end so we can rebuild for next season, I've been through enough poo poo this season so no season ticket for me this season, will get a membership and attend a few games and maybe get a half season ticket at christmas if we're doing well.

PM me if you can help for Sheffield United or Chesterfield away, it will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Surely this lad's fancying a spot of fishing with this thread?

Seems that way,

Might start a " If anybody wins the lottery can i have a spare million quid " thread, see how that goes.

Guest intercity0wl

won't be getting a season ticket next season, just wondering if there's any chance someone on here would be able to get me a spare for Pigs away or Chesterfield away next season

I'll probably get abuse for this,but there's no chance I'm getting a season ticket next season, I got one this season and it's been a waste of time, been to lots of away games this season as well.

Hartlepool, Colchester, Plymouth, Exeter, Leyton Orient, Charlton, Yeovil, Peterborough, Huddersfield, Carlisle, Brighton are the away games I've attended.

Missed 4 home games this season, was on holiday for one and decided to miss the other 3 as was getting pissed off with this season.

Will be there Saturday, can't wait for this season to end so we can rebuild for next season, I've been through enough poo poo this season so no season ticket for me this season, will get a membership and attend a few games and maybe get a half season ticket at christmas if we're doing well.

PM me if you can help for Sheffield United or Chesterfield away, it will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Wow thats quite impressive, you have only missed 16 games this season, and only three of them cos you were pissed off with this season.

Even though the people who your asking for help will have had the same poo poo season, and yet have commited to back the club financialy again next season, be it poo poo again or not, added to the fact that next year some Away tickets may be even harder to get hold of im still confident that you will get lots of offers to help and advice, whether by PM or publicly on here.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Guest intercity0wl

Surely this lad's fancying a spot of fishing with this thread?

In nearly every other walk of life i would agree with ya, but on here this has a high percentage of being genuine, and the OP will then be astounded, and oblivious as to the responses, and the reasons for them from other posters.