MILAN MANDARIC Q&A TOMORROW NIGHT - LAST CHANCE FOR TICKETS

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Due to an unprecedented demand for tickets we have been forced to switch the event from Sheridans to the 1867 suite - which means we now have loads of of space for more people (up to 400 of you!)

All the details are here - but basically if you arent a Wednesdayite member you can still attend by joining the organisation for just £5

http://www.wednesdayite.com/news/wednesdayite-news/655-members-meeting-with-milan-mandaric.html

Guest KennyLuntIsKing

I applied for a ticket but not had it through yet? Are they posted out or is it just names on the door??

Guest Deleted member

There will be a list on the door - but to save time please try your best to print the ticket

Please be there for 7

Guest oreyt

Chip shop.

id love to be there ,if one thing warms my cockles more than anything else its watching a load of brown-nosing wednesday fans being softsoaped by a con man

MASSIVE CLUB

id love to be there ,if one thing warms my cockles more than anything else its watching a load of brown-nosing wednesday fans being softsoaped by a con man

MASSIVE CLUB

lol lol lol

Go on little piggy, let it all out, you'll feel much better.

I applied for a ticket but not had it through yet? Are they posted out or is it just names on the door??

They have all now been emailed please PM me your email address and when you applied and I will look into it for you

Guest intercity0wl

Anybody know if any other functions are taking place at Hillsborough tonight ?, the Policemans ball that was on at the same night as the Megson Q&A the other month made parking a bit difficult.