Daniel Haynes

Don't forget David Unsworth

Good point sir I forgot about Sir David

I remember these days

Thanks givens day I was my uncles caravan at torksey he was a lifelong blade it was great fun

Mr steins moment I was in the north stand at s6 watching Wednesday v man city

Tevez I was dancing around breadsall priory golf club in front of a load of bewildered dcfc fans

Today I was running up and down the drive shouting at my neighbours who are all very. Nice folk who do not know a thing about sheffield rivalries and just smiled and waved

Next is to call my 81 year old father who hates united more than I do. I would have rung straight away but I know him well and he will still be in the pub celebrating :biggrin:

Don't forget the Wimbledon keeper Hans Segers. Wimbledon were 2-0 up at Everton, the ref gave a dodgy penalty to make it 2-2, and Segers dived over what was no more than a pass back to make it 3-2 to Everton. This result and the late goal by Mark Stein at Chelsea, relegated United instead of Everton.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Saturday Owl

I remember signing Haynes on LMA manager, won us a fair few champions league trophies. Always knew he'd be a Wednesday legend in some capacity :laugh:

Thats it then, McCabe will be on the phone to the lawyers about you later this week.

Superstitious activity. :happy: