Re-watch the Play Off final

Guest arobert

Guest arobert

What a great time tomorrow to re-wtach the Play Off Final versus Hartlepool and avoid the Windsor's event.

This Site is always above politics which I think is great.

The monarchy are meant to be the same.

Strange then that Thatcher and Major have been invited to the wedding but no former Labour Prime Ministers.

What a great time tomorrow to re-wtach the Play Off Final versus Hartlepool and avoid the Windsor's event.

This Site is always above politics which I think is great.

The monarchy are meant to be the same.

Strange then that Thatcher and Major have been invited to the wedding but no former Labour Prime Ministers.

i was just thinking the same thing as well :dry:

Perhaps they realize that Labour have destroyed this country over the past 13 years they were in power? (Only my point of view so don't want to get into a discussion about it)

I dont want to get into a discussion about it either..................but you're right.

Perhaps they realize that Labour have destroyed this country over the past 13 years they were in power? (Only my point of view so don't want to get into a discussion about it)

I don't wanna get into a discussion about it either - but you're talking out of your undercrackers

Guest AnotherOwl

I would guess the multimillionaire ex-labour prime minister wasn't invited because he lied to our country and led it into an illegal war.

It may be that Tony Blair used the death of Diana to gain support at the expense of the royal family and then wrote about that and other private conversations with Wills in his book

In other news how hot was pippa Middleton

Edited by peebs