League 1 banter page

Guest Handsworth_Owl

Guest Saturday Owl

PNE fans are really making me laugh at the moment, I think thats how we were when we got relegated though to be fair. :laugh:

Next season is ours and we'll wee wee it.

I always remember Preston fans when we were in Cardiff in 2005, bunch of cocky ar$eholes then too, saying how great their fans were and what they were going to do to West Ham. Though to be fair like has already been said, most teams do think that when they go down don't they :rolleyes:

Don't think their finances are too great though.

Might get on that page in a bit and wind up the locals about how much Mandy is gonna spend in the summer lol

Edited by musingowl

I like the way a few Preston fans have said they're gonna own the league cos they're a big club cos their stadium holds 23,500 and they've got a football museum, I'm sure I heard talk of another big club that are internationally renowned for the clubs they own and they have a hotel. Funnily enough I thunk they're bound for L1 as well lol

Guest Saturday Owl

I can only see Preston finishing mid table next season, below the pigs.

Small club which will forever hover between the 2nd and 3rd divisions of English football.

Banter is it?

To me it looks like a bunch of special needs kiddies competing to see who can simultaneously rape the English language while making the most cringeworthy, nonsensical comment possible in under 30 characters

Banter is it?

To me it looks like a bunch of special needs kiddies competing to see who can simultaneously rape the English language while making the most cringeworthy, nonsensical comment possible in under 30 characters

That's my thoughts about the Sheffield Wednesday official facebook page.

The article the other day about Neil Mellor hitting his target. A Sheffield Wednesday 'fan' posted a comment saying 'come on Milan and Megson, pull your fingers out and sign him up.' Made me cringe.

Edited by bolly1988