Bristol Rovers vs Wednesday

Think we have flattered to deceive recently - and equally think the luck will run out tomorrow.

The Gasmen have alot to play for and I expect them to come out blazing - not just to help their relegation fight but also to re-pay us for the beating they took at Hillsborough. A quick goal which will undo our fragile confidence, and I expect them to go on and win comfortably, maybe 3-0

Hurts me to say it - hope I am wrong

Guest redfred

Bristol Rovers 0 Sheffield Wednesday 1; and anyone of your players to score in the last minute to relegate them would be just lovely thank you.

I hope you Wednesday fans remember the criticism of your support from Rovers fans earlier in the season, so don't be afraid to laugh like phucking hyenas if you send the team with the greatest support in the world, unequivocally bar none, down today. And try not to titter too loudly when they announce a crowd of 8,000, including 1,500 Wednesday, for their biggest game of the season.

Love from all at Bristol City x x

Bristol Rovers 0 Sheffield Wednesday 1; and anyone of your players to score in the last minute to relegate them would be just lovely thank you.

I hope you Wednesday fans remember the criticism of your support from Rovers fans earlier in the season, so don't be afraid to laugh like phucking hyenas if you send the team with the greatest support in the world, unequivocally bar none, down today. And try not to titter too loudly when they announce a crowd of 8,000, including 1,500 Wednesday, for their biggest game of the season.

Bit of a cheek coming from you lot, you could have sent the Pigs down last week, your capitulation un-workable up our party at Walsall.

:mad:

Bit of a cheek coming from you lot, you could have sent the Pigs down last week, your capitulation un-workable up our party at Walsall.

:mad:

Yeah you idiot's! We were ready to party and you had to go and spoil it! :mad:

Guest redfred

My personal apologies for ruining your day. Sadly we were utter dog poo poo against United (not that they were much better) and failed in our task. They relegated us in '99 and we the fans wanted revenge, but with our players already having one foot on the beach revenge was a bit lost on them.

Anyway, look at it that we prolonged United's agony, so technically we've done you a favour as you can watch them suffer a bit longer......

Come on the Wednesday!!! One love!

My personal apologies for ruining your day. Sadly we were utter dog poo poo against United (not that they were much better) and failed in our task. They relegated us in '99 and we the fans wanted revenge, but with our players already having one foot on the beach revenge was a bit lost on them.

Anyway, look at it that we prolonged United's agony, so technically we've done you a favour as you can watch them suffer a bit longer......

Come on the Wednesday!!! One love!

No worries pal, you get a lot of funny results at the end of the season and IF they get sent down by the dingles today it'll be hillarious!!!!

As for our match, it's a shame that it looks like Madine won't be fit as I think we'll be starting with Clinton Morrison instead but that said, if Rovers are half as bad at the back as they were at Hillsborough earlier this season then I can't see anything other than a Wednesday win.

I'll go with 3 - 1 to Wednesday witha Neil Mellor brace and JOC with the other.

Guest redfred

No worries pal, you get a lot of funny results at the end of the season and IF they get sent down by the dingles today it'll be hillarious!!!!

As for our match, it's a shame that it looks like Madine won't be fit as I think we'll be starting with Clinton Morrison instead but that said, if Rovers are half as bad at the back as they were at Hillsborough earlier this season then I can't see anything other than a Wednesday win.

I'll go with 3 - 1 to Wednesday witha Neil Mellor brace and JOC with the other.

That'll do me!

Bristol Rovers 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Bristol are on the verge of relegation, scrapping for everything and I predict that they will show more heart, desire and passion to win than our failures have all season.