J P McGovern - Owlstalk Legend

post-4683-091977200 1303762720_thumb.jpg

Great to see JP7 (JP McGovern) back at Hillsborough today

He's an Owlstalk LEGEND (*remembering the time he came on and told the fans giving him stick to flip off*)

lol

Had a chat with him at halftime - when I went over to ask him what the flip he was doing running about the West Stand lower with a huge inflatable ball !!

lol

Owlstalk Shop

noticed you having a chat with him, apart from the bit about the inflatable what was the rest of the conversation about if you don't mind me asking pal.

On 25/04/2011 at 21:22, council owl said:

noticed you having a chat with him, apart from the bit about the inflatable what was the rest of the conversation about if you don't mind me asking pal.

Just catching up on old times really..

Had a chat about photography, what I was doing (crowd pics), and what I'd been up to before I asked him if he was gonna get a game..

He said his family had come all the way to Sheffield and he was stuck on the bench

I asked if he was coming on and he said he never really got a game when he was named on the bench (he said he'd never come off the bench ever under Paul Hart - STAT OF THE DAY !)

I asked why he doesnt' come home to Hillsborough and play for us agani and he said "I'd walk here Neil - you know that - I'd walk here tomorrow"

I said to have a word with Megson and he said "I'd stick him some dosh for buying me if I had to" (*note to F.A officials - this is a joke between friends)

lol

Really good to see the wee man - who still reads Owlstalk and who still LOVES Sheffield Wednesday

When he was here it was JP and Bullen that made the dressing room what it was - a success

JP - I LOVE YOU MAN

Owlstalk Shop

Just catching up on old times really..

Had a chat about the Owlettes, my photography, what I was doing (crowd pics), and what I'd been up to before I asked him if he was gonna get a game..

He said his family had come all the way to Sheffield and he was stuck on the bench

I asked if he was coming on and he said he never really got a game when he was named on the bench (he said he'd never come off the bench ever under Paul Hart - STAT OF THE DAY !)

I asked why he doesnt' come home to Hillsborough and play for us agani and he said "I'd walk here Neil - you know that - I'd walk here tomorrow"

I said to have a word with Megson and he said "I'd stick him some dosh for buying me if I had to" (*note to F.A officials - this is a joke between friends)

lol

Really good to see the wee man - who still reads Owlstalk and who still LOVES Sheffield Wednesday

When he was here it was JP and Bullen that made the dressing room what it was - a success

JP - I LOVE YOU MAN

cheers buddie, i know im a bit of a nosey git.

Guest s6 owls fan

:biggrin:i'd give them a swap for teale :biggrin: JP will always be remembered down at hillsborough one of my fav players from the 04/05 season

Guest scott_andrew_william

I WANT HIM BACK! JPM IF YOU'RE READING THIS I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE COME BACK!!

I always sign him on FM, when I play it. He needs to grow his hair back though.

Disappointed not to see him come on at all.

Top man, did great for us and was harshly discarded in 2006.

The conversation and meeting he had with asteener (when we found out jp7 was really him) is one of my favourite memories of my time on here.

Guest Chenk

He played there on loan, does that make Danny Batth a blade because he played one game for them?

Correct hope he fooks off too