Wednesday Fans Best In League One.

Guest one gary shelton

Guest one gary shelton

I must have spoke to 50 Wednesday fans before and after the game and I have to say you are the best in League One. Very friendly, knowledgeable and genuine football fans.

A draw was probably a fair result although doesn't help Saddlers out at all.

We will probably be in league Two next season but just like to wish Wednesday all the very best for next season and hope you soon go up to where you belong-a higher grade of football.

Good luck for 2011-12.

I must have spoke to 50 Wednesday fans before and after the game and I have to say you are the best in League One. Very friendly, knowledgeable and genuine football fans.

A draw was probably a fair result although doesn't help Saddlers out at all.

We will probably be in league Two next season but just like to wish Wednesday all the very best for next season and hope you soon go up to where you belong-a higher grade of football.

Good luck for 2011-12.

Said on Soccer Saturday that you needed 1 point to ensure safety :biggrin:

Guest Randallizer

That

But thanks for the compliment

My firm sponsor one of the stands at Walsall and we went down today. To be honest I wasn't really bothered one way or the other about them, but after today I'll be looking out for their results. Really really lovely club with super friendly fans and staff. Real family club and a credit to the division.

Plus, to a man they commented on how amazing the wednesday support was. Well done to all who made it down.

Guest BigDave

Enjoyed today first time there but wont be last hopefully. Proper club with proper friendly fans, hope they stay up now. Must be crap being surrounded by Villa, City, Wolves and Baggiesbut credit to them they're a lovely bunch. Was nice to see so many kids in their colours when they must get so much stick from their more illustrious neighbours.

Good luck for the future.

Agree with this, shame about the stewards particularly the Adams Family wannabe who came up to ask a group of fans to move from the steps which is fair enough but the manner he did it in, I wouldn't talk or treat my dog in the manner which of course wound up the fans which then led to 4 officers from the Country's 2nd worst Police force to come over and when 1 of the fans tried to explain what the steward had done he was told " he's only doing his job, now shut you're mouth or I will arrest you now"

So much for our systems etc. when the fan then tried to remonstrate he was again told "1 more word out of you and i will arrest you"

Guest BigDave

Furthermore after this same Steward had ejected several fans for standing up to him or for smoking near the food kiosk at half time did he for the last 5 mins of half time allow people to smoke outside the food kiosk and for the entire 2nd half allow fans to stand in the same steps and not once come and ask them to move, it was as if by 10 mins into half time he's hit his quota of people thrown out to justify his existence

Guest Big Guns

I don't the fans have been as 1 away from home since MK Don's

atmosphere was better at mk than yesterday ,probably cos we played a bit poo yesterday

Guest Distraught!

So much for our systems etc. when the fan then tried to remonstrate he was again told "1 more word out of you and i will arrest you"

Aye, why the flip doesn't that surprise me?

They still like to push the propaganda of the kindly, smiling British police constable helping old ladies across the road.

Alas, Dixon of Dock Green was just a myth and the reality is something completely different.

Guest BigDave

atmosphere was better at mk than yesterday ,probably cos we played a bit poo yesterday

I know, I was saying that imo that was the last time all the fans were as one, atmosphere wise at an away game

Guest Big Guns

I know, I was saying that imo that was the last time all the fans were as one, atmosphere wise at an away game

yep you are correct

Guest intercity0wl

Enjoyed today first time there but wont be last hopefully. Proper club with proper friendly fans, hope they stay up now. Must be crap being surrounded by Villa, City, Wolves and Baggiesbut credit to them they're a lovely bunch. Was nice to see so many kids in their colours when they must get so much stick from their more illustrious neighbours.

Good luck for the future.

It was also nice to see the lovely bunch of fans from both teams, and the police all wanted to join in the Group hug and Line dancing at the end yesterday just to cement the new found freindships that had been forged. :dry:

Edited by intercity0wl