Wednesday Fans Best In League One.

Guest one gary shelton

Guest walsallfcfan

It was also nice to see the lovely bunch of fans from both teams, and the police all wanted to join in the Group hug and Line dancing at the end yesterday just to cement the new found freindships that had been forged. :dry:

I was there at the station and your fans were a disgrace the way you ran accross the tracks, you lot were just looking for trouble, the police were idiots aswell.

Guest walsallfcfan

well its a disgrace u might have to do without next season and the money from the disgraced fans going into your club.im sure u will enjoy the 1'000's from macclesfield or aldershot instead.

just because you will get beat next season by Sheff United :laugh: and we will be staying up so see you next season

Guest Big Guns

last time a train come through walsall kasey jones was in charge of flippingtrain and red rock was station manager

I was there at the station and your fans were a disgrace the way you ran accross the tracks, you lot were just looking for trouble, the police were idiots aswell.

How was it just our fans who were looking for trouble? Why would you have a mob at the train station if you wasn't looking for trouble yourself?

Six of one and half a dozen of the other by the looks of it.

I was on the station quite early having left right on the whistle.

The Walsall fans came down the stairs on the opposite platform and started giving it the billy-big-testicles. That doesn't excuse the three brats that decided to jump onto the railway line and cross over.