dont be fooled by these results!! bin the lot of um!

Guest richjones19772000

Ive read a few of these keep um let um go threads on here what people dont seem to realise is that these are the same players who when it really matterd (ie from dec to march) let this club down badly now all of the sudden either becasue the presure is off or they are playing for a new conny we are talking about keeping some of them ? its nuts a month ago i told every one i know that when we get towards the end of the season they will turn it on again an now hey prestow jj looks like a world beater again,mellor looks like a fat alan shearer and joc's the new white small carllton palmer DONT GET SUCKED IN EVERYONE THE WHOLE LOT NEED TO GO!!!!!!

Nurse, hes out again :rolleyes:

I also think its about time a lot of you spent a little less time on here maybe step outside every so often get a bit of sun on your faces

I was outside. I posted from my phone while sat in pype hayes park enjoying a bit of sunshine. Smartphones are a wonderful invention. You can take the internet outside and enjoy the sun and read your nonsensical posts at the sametime.

Ive read a few of these keep um let um go threads on here what people dont seem to realise is that these are the same players who when it really matterd (ie from dec to march) let this club down badly now all of the sudden either becasue the presure is off or they are playing for a new conny we are talking about keeping some of them ? its nuts a month ago i told every one i know that when we get towards the end of the season they will turn it on again an now hey prestow jj looks like a world beater again,mellor looks like a fat alan shearer and joc's the new white small carllton palmer DONT GET SUCKED IN EVERYONE THE WHOLE LOT NEED TO GO!!!!!!

I agree pal, get rid of 90% of of them.

Good to know that not all of us have lost the plot.

The majority of this squad have let us down and not one of them deserves to have their contracts renewed - least of all that talentless leprechaun O'Connor!

19 defeats this season says it all and unless we replace the wasters on our books, then we can anticipate playing-out dead-rubbers against Hartlepool and Exeter once again this time next season too.

Guest richjones19772000

I was outside. I posted from my phone while sat in pype hayes park enjoying a bit of sunshine. Smartphones are a wonderful invention. You can take the internet outside and enjoy the sun and read your nonsensical posts at the sametime.

just be careful when your searching for those kiddy sites though mate

Guest chezzyowl

There's gonna be 12 leaving I've told yer before believe me.....

Current contracted players plus out of contract one's all gonna be binned

Guest richjones19772000

Good to know that not all of us have lost the plot.

The majority of this squad have let us down and not one of them deserves to have their contracts renewed - least of all that talentless leprechaun O'Connor!

19 defeats this season says it all and unless we replace the wasters on our books, then we can anticipate playing-out dead-rubbers against Hartlepool and Exeter once again this time next season too.

Glad to see there is one or 2 other people on here who do not resemble ronald mcdonald,we get a couple of wins under our belts when the pressure is off an all of a sudden we need to keep 80% of the team most of the idiots on here have never even played the game so they have little clue about football.

Glad to see there is one or 2 other people on here who do not resemble ronald mcdonald,we get a couple of wins under our belts when the pressure is off an all of a sudden we need to keep 80% of the team most of the idiots on here have never even played the game so they have little clue about football.

do you think we should get rid of Madine?