dont be fooled by these results!! bin the lot of um!

Guest richjones19772000

Guest richjones19772000

Ive read a few of these keep um let um go threads on here what people dont seem to realise is that these are the same players who when it really matterd (ie from dec to march) let this club down badly now all of the sudden either becasue the presure is off or they are playing for a new conny we are talking about keeping some of them ? its nuts a month ago i told every one i know that when we get towards the end of the season they will turn it on again an now hey prestow jj looks like a world beater again,mellor looks like a fat alan shearer and joc's the new white small carllton palmer DONT GET SUCKED IN EVERYONE THE WHOLE LOT NEED TO GO!!!!!!

Guest richjones19772000

Are you a red indian?

We no um win the league um. Time for um big sack of lot of um.

Ps - look out for cowboys.

Does it really matter you bellend?? jesus if your going to try and be clever at least put somthing remotely funny

Guest intercity0wl

Ive read a few of these keep um let um go threads on here what people dont seem to realise is that these are the same players who when it really matterd (ie from dec to march) let this club down badly now all of the sudden either becasue the presure is off or they are playing for a new conny we are talking about keeping some of them ? its nuts a month ago i told every one i know that when we get towards the end of the season they will turn it on again an now hey prestow jj looks like a world beater again,mellor looks like a fat alan shearer and joc's the new white small carllton palmer DONT GET SUCKED IN EVERYONE THE WHOLE LOT NEED TO GO!!!!!!

When you told everybody you know, was he/she in agreement ?.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest richjones19772000

I think it's about time that a basic literacy test is passed before being able to post on owlstalk

I also think its about time a lot of you spent a little less time on here maybe step outside every so often get a bit of sun on your faces

Guest lamort

I also think its about time a lot of you spent a little less time on here maybe step outside every so often get a bit of sun on your faces

Is that another way of calling us 'Paleface?!'

Guest totemowl

Talking of the real world, why is your OP so completely lacking any grip on it?