anyone else. ..

Guest blackbetty2

Guest gringo69

I'll take my Son aged 5 to show them how to play football, and what it SHOULD mean to them.

He played his first competitive game last Sunday, 2 years underage, took every throw in, corner, free kick and even stuck his head under goal kicks, and played with a larger sized ball than usual.

I stood there thinking "i've just seen more passion in half an hour from this game than at Hillborough all friggin season".

Guest intercity0wl

Feel like going down to the training ground to tell them how you feel.

Dont be silly, how can a proper Wednesdayite be allowed to tell them that along with other supporters you have doubts about the amount of ability,or passion they are actually showing while wearing the Blue and White stripes, Firstly you will upset them, and rumours will start about you getting punched, then you will be classed as a bully who shouts and demands too much from what some say are shrinking violets, no its a silly idea, and consider yourself on gardening leave for even thinking out it..

Dont be silly, how can a proper Wednesdayite be allowed to tell them that along with other supporters you have doubts about the amount of ability,or passion they are actually showing while wearing the Blue and White stripes, Firstly you will upset them, and rumours will start about you getting punched, then you will be classed as a bully who shouts and demands too much from what some say are shrinking violets, no its a silly idea, and consider yourself on gardening leave for even thinking out it..

:laugh: ..........quality.

I'll take my Son aged 5 to show them how to play football, and what it SHOULD mean to them.

He played his first competitive game last Sunday, 2 years underage, took every throw in, corner, free kick and even stuck his head under goal kicks, and played with a larger sized ball than usual.

I stood there thinking "i've just seen more passion in half an hour from this game than at Hillborough all friggin season".

Against Brentford, some of our players looked like they were playing their first competative game too.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.