SWFC plc

Guest SPURTt

Sad but better than a letter arriving saying that Sheffield Wednesday Football Club no longer exist

It would have existed via Admin , no way would it have died .Like all the other clubs .

Guest SPURTt

The so called wonder boy was a bigger Wednesdayite than MM could ever be , and not in it for his own financial benefit .

Guest mjk81

Just received my letter telling me that SWFC plc no longer exists so my shares are worthless. At least i've got copies of Howards and Nicks autographs. :mellow:

The letter reads as follows:

Dear Dara (S.W.F.C Shareholder)

Due to Sheffield Wednesday being poo poo yet again we (the board) have decided to close Sheffield Wednesday Plc at the end of the current 2010/11 football season. We are sorry to have to do this but we just could not take watching our shower of poo poo team for another season, and we felt it was mean to make you suffer through any more too!

We will be holding a S.W.F.C Shareholder Golf tournament at Concord park Golf club (Shiregreen Lane, Sheffield) on Saturday the 7th of may at 3pm, as fellow shareholders told us this would be a free day for them.

Hope to see you in May dara!

Regards Nick parker and Howard Wilkingson x x x

Edited by mjk81

The letter reads as follows:

Dear Dara (S.W.F.C Shareholder)

Due to Sheffield Wednesday being poo poo yet again we (the board) have decided to close Sheffield Wednesday Plc at the end of the current 2010/11 football season. We are sorry to have to do this but we just could not take watching our shower of poo poo team for another season, and we felt it was mean to make you suffer through any more too!

We will be holding a S.W.F.C Shareholder Golf tournament at Concord park Golf club (Shiregreen Lane, Sheffield) on Saturday the 7th of may at 3pm, as fellow shareholders told us this would be a free day for them.

Hope to see you in May dara!

Regards Nick parker and Howard Wilkingson x x x

i see whats wrong with that. They spelt Darra wrong.