player ratings etc

words cannot express!!

The way I feel, I'm beside myself, fuming, disappointed, let down, embarrased, cheated, raped, dry bummed, robbed, fooked off, are just a few words without abusive language!!

We are going down again, these players have not got the balls for a relegation battle and lower teams have..

Rod 5 ..not a lot to do but pick ball out of net, should have positioned better for third.

Buxton 6 ..had a lot to do for first game back, tried hard

Batthe 5 ..sometimes ok, makes a few errors, got to be to blame for bad defending for the goals

Semi 4 ..fast as f**k but no idea with ball

Spurr 4 ..clueless n slow, only got one foot

Ozzy 4 ..odd time looks quality but then can't make a two yard pass. Think he lowered to our level.

Potter 3 .. did f all, wot he doin on wing ffs

Job 4.. lots of movement bit lost at times

Teale 2.. no legs, can't tackle, can't take anyone on, absolute waste of space

Heffs 3.. non existent when starts

Jj 7.. more entertaining with his first run he did than any other all game, shame he got no end product

Madine 6.. gets about, seems a bit week, gets pushed over to easy for a big lad, still not sure he all he cracked up to be, maybe needs better service

Morrison 6.. less moaning than normal which is good, still not good enough though, but if only the rest of team showed as much passion.

My team of 6 & 7 year olds on sun morn was a more entertaining game and I dare say they'd beat them heartless bstds

words cannot express!!

The way I feel, I'm beside myself, fuming, disappointed, let down, embarrased, cheated, raped, dry bummed, robbed, fooked off, are just a few words without abusive language!!

We are going down again, these players have not got the balls for a relegation battle and lower teams have..

Rod 5 ..not a lot to do but pick ball out of net, should have positioned better for third.

Batthe 5 ..sometimes ok, makes a few errors, got to be to blame for bad defending for the goals

Ozzy 4 ..odd time looks quality but then can't make a two yard pass. Think he lowered to our level.

Jj 7.. more entertaining with his first run he did than any other all game, shame he got no end product

Madine 6.. gets about, seems a bit week, gets pushed over to easy for a big lad, still not sure he all he cracked up to be, maybe needs better service

Morrison 6.. less moaning than normal which is good, still not good enough though, but if only the rest of team showed as much passion.

My team of 6 & 7 year olds on sun morn was a more entertaining game and I dare say they'd beat them heartless bstds

Was thinking exactly the same about our Sunday team. Some of the errors tonight were unbelievable. Not getting the ball out their feet early, body shape all wrong, first touch, throw ins in the air to last player with no support. Oh dear.

words cannot express!!

Have to agree,

Madine is slow, there's no way around that, so his hold up play has got to be better.

The ball seems to bounce off him, and Heffernan won more headers than him today, easily wrestled off it and doesnt seem too keen to win it back.

Hopefully he will come good, but must improve on today for me.

And as much as we don't want Megson to change the team each week, a lot of those players don't deserve to start the next game.

For me, Teale, Potter & Heffernan need to drop out for the weekend's game.

Makes perfect sense to bring in JJ, Cinton Morrison and Dan Jones. I'd love to see Palmer and Coke back in the frame too if their absences were forced.

ROD - 5 (went astray for the 2nd goal and should have made better use of his wall for the third)

SPURR - 6 - so one footed, nothing in front of him and no able runners meant he kept having to pass backwards but didn't do too much wrong in fairness and worked hard all match

BAATH - 5 - average meh performance

BUXTON - 6 best of a bad bunch at the back

SEMI - 5 - again average, wicked pace but fails to utilise it and thus looks lazy as roger

TEALE - 4 - captain and by eck was he W*NK, couple of crosses, couple of runs, couple of half hearted tackles. but apart from that, bugger all

OSBOURNE - 4 - W*NK, unfit, couldn't be bothered and just lazed about in the middle

JOB - 4 - W*NK, ran out of steam way before the first half finished and was anonymous for the rest of the game

POTTER - 4 - Hung out to dry on the right wing by megson, W*NK, looked liked George Weah's cousin before being hauled off. poor sod

HEFFERNAN - 5 - no goal threat whatsoever, worked hard and won a few battles but no support or supply

MADINE - 4 - golden boy was golden gash today. not the player that people have been making out, and a garbage brentford defence made him look like a cumbersome knackered old striker

SUBS

JJ - 6 - livend the game up slightly

MORRISON - 5 - nothing

MANAGER

MEGSON - 3 - got his tactics wrong today. no motivation, lack of intelligence with substituions, and confidence slowly oozing away from him. do we need a shouter and a baller in the dressing room, i'm not so sure. we certainly need a motivator at the minute as Megson is living up to expectations ... and they weren't very high ....

so so so depressing tonight ... makes your wonder where our next point is coming from ... attendance was below average and will only drop as the season goes out with a whimper :angry:

There was no heart or commitment, they were second to every ball because they expected to be and when they were they did not care.

We were poor under Irvine, but often organised. Looking at what Megson has done he has said the players need to perform, publicly criticised many of them and dropped on occasions the vast majority. The players do not know if they will be playing from one week until the next.

I suppose we get what we deserve. Even if we won under Irvine people citicised saying "it's boring", I would rather be bored but have three points. Plus we had a decent centre half and good leader in Darren Purse, but because he had a couple of bad games he became the boo boys scapegoat. He is now playing week in week out at the level above.

I watched the team last night and could not see anyone leading, they looked as quiet as mice. Can you imagine putting in that level of abject performance in a team lead by someone like Mick Lyons, he would have torn your head off in the dressing room afterwards. We don't have that anymore, Megson will have had a go at them, it seems like he is one voice in a group that are not listening and do not care.